Electronics - Field Effect Transistors (FET) - Discussion


A "U" shaped, opposite-polarity material built near a JFET-channel center is called the:

[A]. gate
[B]. block
[C]. drain
[D]. heat sink

Answer: Option A


No answer description available for this question.

Gokulraj said: (Jan 4, 2014)  
The center terminal of the jfet is called GATE.

K.Niharika said: (Aug 3, 2014)  
Because source and drain separate the gate with high voltage and the shape is 'u' shape.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.