Electronics and Communication Engineering - Radio Receivers - Discussion

Discussion :: Radio Receivers - Section 1 (Q.No.8)


A heterodyne frequency changer is called a

[A]. Modulator
[B]. Mixer
[C]. Demodulator
[D]. Frequency translator

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Mahesh said: (Dec 26, 2017)  
Heterodyne means what type of instrumit it is?

Anomm said: (Apr 22, 2019)  
Radio rx in mixer stage the rf and if frequency are correlated to create a better if signal.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.