Electronics and Communication Engineering - Digital Electronics - Discussion


By placing an inverter between both inputs of an S-R flip-flop, the resulting flip-flop becomes

[A]. J-K flip-flop
[B]. D-flip-flop
[C]. T-flip-flop
[D]. Master salve JK flip-flop

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.