Electronics and Communication Engineering - Automatic Control Systems - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Automatic Control Systems - Section 1 (Q.No. 24)
Bellows converts
pressure difference into displacement
pressure difference into voltage
displacement into pressure difference
either (a) or (c)
Answer: Option

To measure pressure, it is convenient to convert pressure into displacement and then use a displacement transducer.

1 comments Page 1 of 1.

MOHAMMAD said:   9 years ago
Is it the same bellow which is found in anesthesia machine?

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.