Civil Engineering - Water Supply Engineering - Discussion


Turbidity of water is expressed

[A]. in ppm
[B]. in numbers in an arbitrary scale
[C]. by pH value
[D]. by colour code.

Answer: Option A


No answer description available for this question.

Farhan said: (Sep 15, 2016)  
Nephelometric Turbidity Unit(NTU).

Not ppm.

Bhaksar Manna said: (May 9, 2017)  
I think Option B is the correct answer.

Roy said: (Aug 8, 2017)  
3 NTU=1 ppm.

Dhanu said: (Sep 5, 2017)  
Given option is correct. I agree.

Kavi said: (Jan 7, 2019)  
Turbidity s expressed as NTU.

Turbidity of H2O expressed as ppm.

Suresh Meena said: (Feb 22, 2021)  
And the Turbidity units are JTU. NTU OR FTU.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.