Civil Engineering - Water Supply Engineering - Discussion


The process of passing water through beds of granular materials, is called

[A]. screening
[B]. sedimentation
[C]. filtration
[D]. none of these.

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.