Civil Engineering - Water Supply Engineering - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Water Supply Engineering - Section 3 (Q.No. 7)
Service connections to consumers houses, are generally provided with
copper pipes
hume pipes
galvanised iron pipes
P.V.C. pipes
none of these.
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
3 comments Page 1 of 1.

Rizu said:   5 years ago
Thanks for expaining.

Anomie said:   5 years ago
It's not PVC. Other than G.I pipes, the department does not allow pipeline connections (in the states).

Vipul said:   6 years ago
I think it is PVC.

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.