Civil Engineering - Waste Water Engineering - Discussion


The sewer that unloads the sewage at the point of treatment is called

[A]. main sewer
[B]. outfall sewer
[C]. branch sewer
[D]. house sewer.

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Amit said: (Aug 3, 2018)  
I think it's. A.

Chethan said: (Feb 19, 2019)  
Option A is the correct answer.

Sanki said: (Sep 26, 2019)  
Explain the given answer.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.