Civil Engineering - Surveying - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Surveying - Section 3 (Q.No. 47)
Volume of the earth work may be calculated by
mean areas
end areas
Prismoidal formula
all the above.
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
4 comments Page 1 of 1.

Shahzaib Rao said:   5 months ago
The another name of trapezoidal is End Area.

Sandip said:   3 years ago
No, option E is right answer.

Vaish said:   4 years ago
True, It's only prismoidal.

Justin said:   4 years ago
Only prismoidal is used for volume.
Others are used for area computation.

How can all be correct?

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.