Civil Engineering - Surveying - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Surveying - Section 7 (Q.No. 22)
The constant vertical distance between two adjacent contours, is called
horizontal interval
horizontal equivalent
vertical equivalent
contour interval
contour gradient.
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
3 comments Page 1 of 1.

Pkota said:   3 years ago
@Ankush actually there are 3 terms.

1. Contour interval: difference b/w two contours for a map.( Vertical difference or elevation difference).
2. Horizontal equivalent: Hz. distance b/w two contours.
3. Contour gradient =contour interval/ Hz. equivalent.

Sundar singh said:   6 years ago
Nice, Thanks @Ankush Narwal.

ANKUSH NARWAL said:   6 years ago
Vertical distance between two contour is known Contour interval and horizontal distance between two contours is known Contour gradient.

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.