Civil Engineering - Steel Structure Design - Discussion


In factory buildings, the horizontal beams spanning between the wall columns supporting a wall covering, are called

[A]. stringers
[B]. trimmers
[C]. girts
[D]. lintels.

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.