Civil Engineering - Irrigation - Discussion


The consumptive use of water for a crop

[A]. is measured as the volume of water per unit area
[B]. is measured as depth of water on irrigated area
[C]. may be supplied partly by precipitation and partly by irrigation
[D]. all the above.

Answer: Option D


No answer description available for this question.

Sanjay said: (Jan 29, 2014)  
What is consumption?

Charsubeas said: (Jun 3, 2015)  
It is quantity of water used by plants for evapotranspiration.

Harish said: (Feb 4, 2016)  
Your all answer is found correct option D why?

Ravi said: (Apr 6, 2018)  
Consumptive use is sum of evaporation and transpiration.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.