Civil Engineering - Highway Engineering - Discussion


Curves in the same direction separated by short tangents, are called

[A]. simple circular curves
[B]. compound curves
[C]. transition curves
[D]. broken-back curves.
[E]. None of these.

Answer: Option D


No answer description available for this question.

Ravishankar said: (Apr 27, 2019)  
Reverse curve is correct I think.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.