Civil Engineering - Highway Engineering - Discussion


If the rate of change of grade permitted along a vertical curve is r and total change of grade is g%, the length L of the curve to be provided, is

[E]. none of these.

Answer: Option B


No answer description available for this question.

Sumesh said: (Apr 19, 2017)  
It is L=g/r% not 8/r.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.