Civil Engineering - Elements of Remote Sensing - Discussion


The instruments which provide electromagnetic radiation of specified wave length or a band of wave lengths to illuminate the earth surface, are called :

[A]. sensonrs
[B]. passive sensors
[C]. active sensors
[D]. None of these

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.