Civil Engineering - Building Construction - Discussion

Discussion Forum : Building Construction - Section 3 (Q.No. 2)
Herringbone bond is used for
walls having thickness more than 4 bricks
architectural finish to the face work
ornamental panels in brick flooring
all the above.
Answer: Option
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
2 comments Page 1 of 1.

Imam Hassan said:   3 years ago
A brickwork bond in which the exposed brickwork is bonded to the heart of the wall by concealed courses of bricks laid diagonally to the faces of the wall in a herringbone pattern, with the end of each brick butting against the side of the adjoining brick; a form of raking bond.

Adamya said:   4 years ago
Where you use it Herringbone?

Post your comments here:

Your comments will be displayed after verification.