Chemical Engineering - Nuclear Power Engineering - Discussion


A control rod

[A]. should have small absorption cross-section.
[B]. is generally made of boron, hafnium or cadmium.
[C]. should have large absorption cross-section.
[D]. both (b) and (c).

Answer: Option D


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.