Chemical Engineering - Mass Transfer - Discussion


The change in enthalpy, when a unit quantity of gas is absorbed by relatively large quantity of adsorbent (on which a definite concentration of the adsorbed gas already exists) is termed as the

[A]. differential heat of adsorption.
[B]. heat of wetting.
[C]. integral heat of adsorption.
[D]. none of these.

Answer: Option A


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.