Chemical Engineering - Chemical Engineering Basics - Discussion


The product out from a cupola is called

[A]. wrought iron
[B]. pig iron
[C]. cast iron
[D]. none of these

Answer: Option C


No answer description available for this question.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.