ASP.NET AJAX - .NET Interview Questions and Answers
Why ".NET - ASP.NET AJAX" Interview Questions?
In this section you can learn and practice interview questions based on "".NET - ASP.NET AJAX"" and improve your skills in order to face the interview, competitive examination and various entrance tests (CAT, GATE, GRE, MAT, Bank Exam, Railway Exam etc.) with full confidence.
Where can I get ".NET - ASP.NET AJAX" interview questions and answers with explanation?
IndiaBIX provides you lots of fully solved ".NET - ASP.NET AJAX" interview questions and answers with Explanation. All students, freshers can download ".NET - ASP.NET AJAX" quiz questions with answers as PDF files and eBooks. Solved examples with detailed answer description, explanation are given and it would be easy to understand. View the solution for the problems with feel and good user interface; easily go through all questions and answers.
How to answer ".NET - ASP.NET AJAX" interview questions?
You can easily answer the interview questions based on ".NET - ASP.NET AJAX" by practicing the exercises given below.
What is ASP.NET AJAX?
ASP.NET AJAX, mostly called AJAX, is a set of extensions of ASP.NET. It is developed by Microsoft to implement AJAX functionalities in Web applications. ASP.NET AJAX provides a set of components that enable the developers to develop applications that can update only a specified portion of data without refreshing the entire page. The ASP.NET AJAX works with the AJAX Library that uses object-oriented programming (OOP) to develop rich Web applications that communicate with the server using asynchronous postback.
What is the difference between synchronous postback and asynchronous postback?
The difference between synchronous and asynchronous postback is as follows:
- Asynchronous postback renders only the required part of the page; whereas, synchronous postback renders the entire page for any postback.
- Asynchronous postback executes only one postback at a time, that is, if you have two buttons doing asynchronous postback, the actions will be performed one by one; whereas, synchronous postback executes all the actions at once.
- Asynchronous postback only modifies the update panel that raises the postback; whereas, synchronous postback modifies the entire page.
What technologies are being used in AJAX?
AJAX uses four technologies, which are as follows:
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Extensible HTML (XHTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Why do we use the XMLHttpRequest object in AJAX?
How can we get the state of the requested process?
XMLHttpRequest get the current state of the request operation by using the readyState property. This property checks the state of the object to determine if any action should be taken. The readyState property uses numeric values to represent the state.
What are the different controls of ASP.NET AJAX?
ASP.NET AJAX includes the following controls: