On 27th May I had attended offcampus in Vardhman college of engineering. As the college was very far from the city they had arranged buses from major city centre locations. My exam was scheduled at 4:00 clock evening but was started at 5:30, around 900 to 1000 people attended in one day and the campus drive was for 3 days, ours is last day and last batch
At 4:00 clock
First there was introduction which was really superb their presentation was like a movie, really excellent.
HR tells you about their company and about the test, Surprisingly he really shocked us by saying that there would be only 35 questions and one hour time, by listening this we lost our hopes but we thought why not give a try and see our luck, so we had attempted Test.
Touchstone test which is developed by TCS people and they are going to launch that product within short time, as said by HR
Online exam with 35 questions, and one hour time, Negative marking 1/3rd
three button :: save and next, skip, reset
save and next===> your answer will be counted
skip===> your answer will be not counted
reset==> allows you to change already ticked answer
======> NO VERBAL
Remember all the formulas from these chapters - numbers, averages, time and speed, geometry, ratios, probability thats all nothing else to prepare to crack this exam
=======> you will get questions very very very lengthy like 10 sentences each question but the trick is you have to read the question within 15 seconds and try to solve problem,
=>if you are not able to answer just press skip and
save marks from negative marking feature
=> attempt atleast 25 out of 35, Remember only attempt if you are confident
Some questions which I remember are
1. area of trapezium?
2. if a person moves 15km straight and turns 45km right and moves 15km straight then how much distance he needs to walk to reach starting point?
3. if PQRSTU implies QRSTUV then ABCDEFG implies what?
4. if there are 30 cans out of them one is poisoned if a person tastes very little he will die within 14 hours so if there are mice to test and 24 hours, how many mices are required to find the poisoned can?
5. if atlantic is found in atlantic ocean, india is found in indian ocean then which of the following cases are true
6. if a and b are mixed in 3:5 ration and b,c are mixed in 8:5 ration if the final mixture is 35 litres, find the amount of b in the final mixture
and the rest are like passage questions, be sure to find the answer as soon as possible within 15 seconds, if you are not able to do in 15 seconds then skip it and give a try at last.
I want you people to crack this exam and get a job in the worlds biggest company and live happily .