Message to those who are searching for a job .....
READ THIS MAIL FULLY: (must read)
Guys who have placed already no need to read thisss.... since they don't need thisssss...
Those who are in Chennai, don't get disappointed hardly one or two opening available in any company in Chennai.
Below is my interview experience...... even a hard heated person will feel sorry for me....
1. Indian Navy - Failed
2. TCS - Failed
3. Advent net (zogo) - Failed
4. Honeywell - Failed
5. Solaris - Failed
6. CSC (covancys) - 1 Round Cleared - Failed
7. Servion - Failed
8. Changepond - Failed
9. Systech solution - Cleared 2 Rounds (Failed in final 3–Person Hr and Technical interview)
10. Lazer words (1 round selected)
11. HCL BPO (Selected waited for call letter)
12. HCL (aspiring minds) - Failed
13. Global analytics - Failed
14. CDAC - Failed
15. Amazon.com (just visit)
16. Scope - Failed
17. Comodo - Failed
18. Siden Technologies (Failed in final interview)
19. Peridot (consultancy)
20. Mafoi (consultancy)
21. Career growth (consultancy)
22. Ladder steps (consultancy)
23. Comfi Solution (consultancy)
24. Visiteon (just visit)
25. Wipro (just resume)
26. Cordiant - Failed
27. Infi Solution (Selected)
28. Lemon Soft (Selected)
29. Maruti Software solution (selected)
30. E4E (Cleared Few rounds)
31. I-net solution (just visit)
32. Take solution (Failed in Lost round)
33. Carevoyant - Failed
34. Attotel - Consultancy
35. CSS - (Failed in last interview)
36. DCKAP - Failed
37. Aavanor - Failed
38. Touch point - Failed
39. Asia HR consultancy solution - Failed in second round
40. Amazon again (Cleared 4rounds) — Waiting for next round call.
41. Ventura consultancy (Cleared)
42. Seventh sense (Consultancy)
43. Califer (tuition center)
44. NIIT for faculty - Failed
45. CTS (Just visit)
46. Oracle - Failed
47. Edserv – Cleared Everything (Waiting for result)
48. TCS - SELECTED Got Acknowledgment (Waiting for joining date).
Try Try Try Try Try ..... you will improve. Few of my best friends have the mental ability of attending only MNC company's but still now none of them got placed. (I am dedicating this message to them).
I have attended more than 40 (leave college campus interview) interviews within last 2 months. that means every 2 days I had
attended one interviews and someday may be two, if time permits. This doesn't mean that I have to get any job to survive, infact I got placed in HCL BPO in pet engineering college campus interview, but my final interview is only on august 20. From that day I set a challenge to myself that I have to get a software job in Big MNC Company before August 20.
Now in August 22 I got placed in TCS.......
Just see the above list I have attended almost 10 to 12 consultancy's and many of the companies will give only 5000 to 6000 salary.
when you attended that company they will conduct 4 to 5 interviews. It's really disappointing when you come to know that salary is 5000 only with 2 years bond.
But at that time Only thing I have said to myself is that switch onto next interview.... There is no compulsion that you need to go to that company. But those 4 interview experience will help you in your bright future..
Remember one more thing guyz I have lot of reference from CTS and TCS, but nothing produce fruit even my sister is working in CTS with 5 years experience. To enter into MNC's you need to be improve improve improve improve for that you need to attend interviews.....
Attending 1 interview = To studying continuously for 24 hours = Spending 15 thousand for course. [THIS IS A FACT].
When I came out of OUR college
1) I don't know how to give Self introduction.
2) I don't know how to write a simple 'C Program eg: even add program when I compile it shows' 3 errors. [Proud to say that I am a Computer science Engineer)
3) I don't know area of square formula (mostly I confuse between a^2 and 4a^2)
But at the end of 45th interview you can see I have started clearing everything I did... And I will clear in the future too.
Now I have Mastered SQL, C, C++, Learned: SAP (ABAP), Dot NET(ASP.NET), Linux, Html
Don't think that I got placed in TCS because of luck. Technical and HR round in TCS is a stress interview for me almost they haven't asked a single technical question, every question they asked make me angry, almost cried. But my interview experience gives a hand in lot of those questions.
Hr asked me: Who is the CEO of TCS?
I replied: I don't know sir....
His reply: Better go home now and learn who is the CEO and come back again after 6 months. why I have to select someone who don't even know TCS CEO name..???
I replied: I don't even have the time to look into your website since for the last few days I have prepared how to clear aptitude &
technical interview. please test my technical skills sir.... please sir
I'm just a fresher.. with a smiling face. (Truth: I have prepared only 2 hours)
See guyz how the question is .....?
But out of 5 person attended under that HR interview, Only I got selected...
Dear Friends any of you decided to attend the above mentioned company in the list please get in touch with me through mail or phone. Feel free to contact me I will tell you the details of their selection procedure....
Take everything I said so far in a serious way. There is no need for luck, you CAN CREATE LUCK....
Thanks & Regards