Hi Friends !
I am very much happy to say that I got recruited for TCS in Hyderabad drive. By god's grace and little bit of hardwork, I got into TCS.
Thanx to Friends Mam for managing this group!
Previously I have attended for companies like IBM, IntelliGroup, Satyam, ValueLabs, ADP, InfoSys, Vertex, InfoTEch. But i couldnt even clear the written exam.
But I took TCS very seriuosly as it is one of my dream companies. At last i got into my dream company. I am very happy to share my interview experience in TCS.
For the written exam, it is all from old papers pattern, many ques are from old papers, and especially verbal. Also some ques are from data interpretation but they are easy.
In the Technical Interview, 1 member is there in the panel and he alone interviewed me. the ques are:
1. Tell me something about urself?
2. What r ur favourite programming languages?
3. Many ques from basic concepts of C
4. recursion, actaul and formal parameters, storage classes in C
5. Are in-built functions can be changed or not?
6. Differences b/n C and Java?
7. Definitons of internet, ethernet, extranet, LAN, intranet?
8. Concepts of OS
9. DBMS concepts: DDL,DML,DCL,etc.
and many other ques from ur resume.
Prepare the reume thoroughly, whatever u mention in ur resume, be thorough with them. Dont be nervous, be confident about what u r saying.
my HR and MR interview:
There are 3 members in the panel. They simultaneously conducted me the HR and MR rounds at a time. The panel is really cool. the questions are:
1. why did i select ECE in my B.Tech
2. asked me to tell abt mobile communications (as I told that bcoz of interest in mobile comminications, i have selected ECE.)
3. my strengths, weaknesses, hobbies, career aim
4. Wen i told cooking as my hobby, they asked me tell one complicated dish i cooked and its receipe
5. Why do want to shift to software?
6.What will I do if they asssign me a work other than Database field( bcoz i told dat i want to bcome a datbase administrator).
dats all, its really cool. They will just check ur confidence levels and ur ability to manage urself. Be confident even if u say any thing wrong.
dats all, after 2 days they sent the result to our placement officer. And i am very happy to see my name in that list.
Once again thanx for all the members who have sent their experiences of interviews to the group.
ALL THE BEST FOR JOB SEARCHERS.
Definitely u all will get the job 1 day, dont get depressed and work hard till u get into ur dream company.