IndiaBIX.com
Search

Terrorism in India

@ : Home > Group Discussion > Social Topics - Discussion Room

Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
  • Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
  • Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
  • Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.

Shantanu Dave said: (Fri, Feb 5, 2016 06:50:06 PM)    
 
Hello friends,

First of all what is meant by terrorism. As my point of view it group of 10 to 12 person make plan for serial killings to innocent people. The person who are do this they don't known the who is behind it he got money for his life to do terrorism like thing. We can't say it done by other country it's possible to done by inner person.

Now terrorism in India is the biggest question why more terrorism in India reason is that our government don't take action on it. We all know before 2 months ago terrorist attack in Paris at that time Paris government take quick decision on it and they attack back and kill all the terrorist.

So India also have to do this thing for stopping the terrorism and we can see last one and half year not a single attack is occurred so government have to care for it.

Rate this:   +3   -0


Dhananjaysingh Rajput said: (Thu, Jan 28, 2016 01:00:29 PM)    
 
Hello friends.

I am agree and really appreciate each one of yours opinion on terrorism in India. Well poverty, education and unemployment these all major three issues are not expected to be changed within time of month or even a year. What immediate change we can surely have is decentralization of defense system in India.

Prevention is always better than cure, same way if defense made strong and intelligence reports are entertained seriously well in time than also one can tackle problem of terrorism well along with the removal of poverty, illiteracy and unemployment.

Rate this:   +13   -1


Chandrashekhar said: (Mon, Jan 25, 2016 02:20:42 PM)    
 
Terrorism is biggest problem in world. Every one tackle this problem. But human terrorism is also part to minimise the growth of standard. To improve our education quality, to decrease our beggars, poverty is biggest problem. That's why they people choose terrorism.

Rate this:   +20   -3


Kundan said: (Sat, Jan 23, 2016 02:41:48 PM)    
 
Hi Friends,

Of-course Terrorism is a big problem, not for our country, but also for the world. Rather than criticizing or making an issue related to this problem, we have to do something against this terrorism. We can't relate terrorism with any religion, because no any religion in the world gives permission to kill the innocent people. We have to find the root of this problem. Firstly, we have to clean the mind of people. Poverty, lack of education, illiteracies, selfishness, misguide of religious education are some reasons behind Terrorism.

We must discuss about how to remove all these problems of our society.

So many youth is getting attracted towards the Terrorist organizations which is really very dangerous sign for the world. So by providing Education, Employment, values, proper guidance is required.

Rate this:   +29   -2


Abhishek said: (Sat, Jan 23, 2016 11:29:38 AM)    
 
Terrorism is not only to be considered from Pakistan and only for Kashmir. Naxalites and Maoists are also a terror and threat for the nation. They do not fight for Kashmir.

Rate this:   +6   -4


Umesh said: (Thu, Jan 21, 2016 06:41:04 PM)    
 
Terrorism is the biggest problem in the world every one are aware about his problem but no one knows where it starts from every terrorist organisation have some issue with the country or with the government.

In India every day we see the newspaper and see that many of innocent people died in the terrorist attack. And in people mind there is always the fear of the death. Pakistan fight with India for long time but they don't get what they want from India.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +9   -7


Rana said: (Sat, Jan 16, 2016 07:50:51 AM)    
 
Good morning friends,

Now we are talking about terrorism which is biggest problem of the world. But in our country most of attack by Pakistan kill our innocent people. That is only one such reason is Kashmir. We have also brave army in the border line but they don't action without permission. This is the biggest problem of our country, we have must to take design by army on the spot. And do action to it. And save innocent people.

Rate this:   +8   -5


Rameshwar Sharma said: (Thu, Jan 14, 2016 04:55:44 PM)    
 
Armed forces must follow following procedure for preventing terror attack:-

01. Patrolling of surrounding security walls/boundaries must be watched by Guards & through CCTV round the clock on all Air Bases, borders round the clock. It is be noted for unauthorized under ground passes, cut in fencing, big trees, any suspicious mark of identification/painting/colored or white cloths by terrorist for entry in guarded area at even/odd hours is to be noticed immediately.

02. Hidden terrorist should be identified by at suspected places of shelter by red Chile spray, spray to make them unconscious & attacked with latest long range weapons.

03. One way traffic procedure must be adopted on all important areas. Entry passes or thumb/finger impression be taken by bar code machine (meant for attendance) to prevent entry of unauthorized element in to protected secured areas.

04. All vehicles near the border or unguarded area should not have excess fuel like diesel/petrol etc.

05. 500 dog squads must be kept with protected area, these must be released at once in case of entry of militants in particular area.

06. 1000 rats squads must be kept ready to release them on militants capturing any shelter room/barrack.

07. 1000 snacks/cobras squad must be kept ready to release them on terrorists/militants at any moment.

08. Firing of petrol/chilly bombs/shells must be carried out on hidden militants/terrorists occupied any shelter on air base or protected area for quick search operations.

09. No cattle or villagers with cattle must not be allowed at any cost for grass or jungle wood in any protected area or air base etc.

10. There must be separate boundary for residential areas, mess, protected area with one way traffic on roads with bar code machines attendance by thumb/finger impression etc.

Rate this:   +6   -8


Suraj Anand said: (Wed, Jan 13, 2016 10:19:31 AM)    
 
Good morning to every one, Myself Suraj Anand.

We are discussing terrorism in India. This single word is to make a fearable scene in our mind. The whole world is facing the problem for their own specific reason. But in India if we look at depth, only one reason become visible to us. That is Kashmir.

In India, in most of the terrorist attacked by Pakistan. Our Enemy wants to defeat every time every where for The Kashmir only.

It is not the truth that our Army is not able to handle these attack by them. Our army is more powerful than These terrorist. But they have not the order to take a decision by itself. It governs by the defense minister.

The government should take a tough decision against Terrorists. The government should a solid law for the terrorist. And should be proper talk with the both defense minister.

But after in those step. If they do not take the decision to its attacker. India should be in attack mode. And should fight with them strictly.

Rate this:   +12   -13


Upinder said: (Thu, Jan 7, 2016 11:09:42 AM)    
 
Hello friends,

Today I am writing this post because I feel that I can do something that can help in controlling or stopping terrorist attacks. There are some points which I find very appropriate after a long discussion with my friends. I know that few or frankly say most of the people say that this is foolishness but I will say this is my small contribution towards my nation. We all have minds and we all can think so why not think something which help the nation for controlling this giant problem.

Mostly persons say that only government, army or police can do anything in this matter. But I will say that if each individual will contribute then only this problem can be finished from the roots. I have categorize the people of our country in different categories and now I am going to explain the role of peoples from each category. Now the appropriate points are:

I) First of all I will mention the things which a common man can do.

A) Be aware that what is happening in your neighborhood. If you are a business man that what is happening near your office or factory, if you are a house wife than what is happening near your house, if you are a shopkeeper then what is happening near your shop. Now I am not saying that you have to spent sometime for this activity but if you see any suspects or terrorists then immediately report this to your nearby police station. Even police has given you facility to report via internet also.

B) Now the second thing is that do not support or help any kind of corruption at your level. I very well understand that saying is easy by doing is very difficult. I will explain that how corruption is attached to terrorist attacks. If a traffic policeman is corrupt then he will take some bribe and will not check the vehicle.

Now the vehicle can have guns, grenades, ammunition and what the traffic men has done. He has helped the terrorists for a big terrorist attack. Ok second example suppose a BSF person is corrupt and he will take some money and help the terrorists to cross international border. Now the terrorists are going to attack a multiplex and the security guard of multiplex again is corrupt and he will take some money and allow the persons to enter with guns and grenades.

Now if hundreds of people are killed in that attack then who will you blame for the attack:- I will not blame the terrorists but I will blame the BSF persons, the Traffic police men and the security guard and more than that I will blame the corruption. That is why I say that do not support corruption at any level.

C) Second thing which is very very important is that aware your friends, relatives and family members about the same thing. Because there are some people who don't use internet so to aware them we have to discuss this issue with our friends and relatives. Now there are some people who will make joke of you or say that this is foolishness but some will understand also and take my words that if 1 out of 10 peoples understand and spread this message then your part of work is fully justified towards your country.

Don't say that you are doing it for others but say that you are doing this for yourself because terrorism is not a problem of any individual but it is a problem of each one of us. Now I will take an example let us say your parents and your family are going to a multiplex for watching the latest movie and while watching the movie there will be a sudden bomb blast and within few minutes you are looking at the dead body of your loved ones. How will it feel now? Now don't wait till that kind of thing happen to you. There is a saying that helping hands are always better than praying lips. So by doing this actually you are helping yourself and your dear ones of not becoming the prey of the terrorism.

Now finally I want to say only one thing that if you have seen this post and you have done nothing and in the next terrorist attack one of you dear ones are harmed then peoples like you are also responsible for that.

Rate this:   +65   -7


Akil Ali said: (Wed, Jan 6, 2016 12:09:01 PM)    
 
Hello everyone,

I just want to know one thing that in the whole world when any terrorist attack happen so the terrorist in from their own country not come from another country but in India all terrorist is coming from different country how?

We are the world 4th biggest army but the bitter truth is we are not able to secure our own borders.

Guys the solution is if we secure our borders and watching it day and night 24/7 so there is no terrorist even a pigeon is not able to come in our border and do attack in our country so we have to secure our lands and sea borders so if we secure our all borders which is connecting with other countries then nothing going to happen anywhere in India.

I hope the media and politicians will think about it.

Thanks.

Rate this:   +13   -14


Chaitrajm said: (Wed, Jan 6, 2016 11:11:52 AM)    
 
According to my point of view, terrorism can be controlled or it can be also eradicated when the parents and elders teach and bring up their children by telling him that all are one and same in this country third is no religion low or high, all are equal. They should be taught as all people are like one among their family.

Rate this:   +5   -3


Rajendra Prasad said: (Tue, Jan 5, 2016 04:41:14 PM)    
 
Hi friend.

As I know India is flooded with terrorism, India have to get loss many time by the the terrorism. As our country is a developing country and living status is very low, because of that some people go on in this way, and some people who is not satisfied of their life they also get involve in this activity, and some mad by other by forcing.

Rate this:   +6   -3


Jiten said: (Tue, Jan 5, 2016 11:25:36 AM)    
 
As per my point of view, Terrorism is like inhuman activities which is almost faced by each & every country at some point of time. It could be treated by taken some of effective measures & responsibility for the same is not liaison with government itself. We are also equally responsible for the same as well.

Some of the way we could avert the terrorist activities, which are shown below as following:

1. Timely implementation of the governmental welfare policy for each & every section of the nation.

2. By Given each and every section equal rights & opportunity.

3. Imparting time to time some of employment programs through out of the nation.

4. Made each & every person of the nation literate.

5. By implementation of stringent law & order through out of the nation.

6. Made aware each & every one about national integration & needs which could lead love toward the nation & respective peoples.

7. Impose a strong security through out of the nation as well as upgrading the same in terns of technology, tactics & modern weapons and timely exercise of combat operational needs.

8. By implementation of computerized system at each & every organization through out of the nation to minimized the risk & reduce the communication gaps.

9. By integration of various security organization in the single caliphate for made correct & timely decision on needs basis.

10. By holding a fair & friendly relationship to the each & every neighbor country.

11. Made progressive & developed nation by balanced development Techniques such as agriculture & industrialization which will be open up various opportunity across the nation.

Thanks to all.

Rate this:   +6   -2


Ajay Kumar Singh said: (Mon, Jan 4, 2016 06:07:20 PM)    
 
Terrorism is a very carousal thought of unsuccessful people. If a people unable to got success in a particular job. Then he was frosted and used his half but strong skills to destroy humanity or we can say ready to destroy him self.

So people need to improved their skills and if even not got success then need to satisfy him self with his current achievement. And ready to support with his skills to serve his nation.

Rate this:   +2   -1


Priyanshu Kumar said: (Mon, Jan 4, 2016 12:51:44 AM)    
 
Hi everyone,

My self Priyanshu kumar.

Today I am going to talk about terrorism, everybody talking about terrorism but no one seeking it's solution, but first we have to think about why it's occurring day by day. I think all of you heard about pathankot attack by 4 terrorist in air force camp, unfortunately we lost our 6 patriot in this attack. It's really heart me, but we have to think who was behind it, what he want, why he is doing all these thing.

Finally one conclusion is that most of the of our country population spending their life below poverty line they don't have money to eat and survive in today expensive world, they can't see their children died in front of him, they are not much educated so, some people easily convinced him and start utilizing him as a terrorist. So first we have to make them aware that what they are doing is not good, after that only we can it success in this biggest issue.

Rate this:   +18   -2


Prem said: (Sun, Jan 3, 2016 09:20:30 AM)    
 
Hi Friends!

I think to solve the problem of terrorism, we must cultivate some mechanisms as to find out how it started and what they want. We must think like we are one of them sort out as to what we should do to achieve what we have sought for. This way I think, we will be able to connect to their minds and sort out reasons to solve the problem.

Not all the people who join these groups are uneducated. They must have joined the stream with a purpose, and it is a must for us to know them. I concede to people who suggested that the origin of terrorism are:

> Lack of education.

> Family or social issues (E.g. Discrimination, family fights etc).

> Uncontrolled use of special powers by paramilitary armed forces.

> Unemployment.

We cannot fight them back with arms and kill them indiscriminately, moreover they are also God's children. Some help we can do are:

> Provide for them proper educations (at least till higher sec).

> Start some schemes or even NGOs to financially and emotionally encourage and help them to find a proper job or start a small business.

> Keep constant check on the execution of military powers by the military forces kept in the Naxalite affected areas and areas Under the reign of AFSPA.

Rate this:   +3   -2


Amit said: (Thu, Dec 31, 2015 09:56:33 PM)    
 
India is a country which is developing fast in terms of education and infrastructure. That is the main reason why terrorist groups of a small undeveloped country like Pakistan has tremendous jealousy over India. And they have kept on attacking India time and again taking lives of people inhumanely.

But India is also a too non-violent country. There has been hardly any attempt to find Pakistani terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim and many others like him. As long as Dawood and others are alive terrorist attacks can happen anywhere anytime. No one can prevent it without any casualty, not even the army.

Rate this:   +4   -1


Aakash said: (Wed, Dec 30, 2015 10:18:09 PM)    
 
Terrorism in India. Terrorism is an activity which kills humanity. Terrorist groups are created by extremists which prey on people who are uneducated, poor people, not happy with their life's.

Extremist brain wash the mind of people, who are incapable of making their own decision. Prey on the need of money by poor people. Create fear in the mind of innocent to join them or die.

India is a developing country one fourth of the people are below poverty line which make them easily vulnerable so our govt should increase the quality of our education. But the main thing to stop terrorism is self awareness and increasing awareness of those who are vulnerable we have got the means like mass and print media we just need to implement it to stop the ideology of extremists.

Rate this:   +17   -1


Sairam said: (Tue, Dec 29, 2015 05:24:39 PM)    
 
Hello everyone,

India is struggling with terrorism. Terrorism comes from a common man to elaborate their religious views or to extend their religious views in society and this leads to lack of skills. Terrorism is an activity which kills humanity even it is done by anyone.

So, in order to eliminate or removing the terrorism from India people aware of extremists and people of all our society should unite on this matter and resolve the matter. If not then India is going to be facing such a popular issue Terrorism. If we are not resolve this problem, i.e, extremists may expand their views and all the things in our country and all over the world.

Rate this:   +5   -1


Sarfraz Khan said: (Thu, Dec 17, 2015 12:54:00 PM)    
 
Hello friends,

We should firstly defined what is terrorism? Terrorism is an activity which kills humanity even it is done by anyone. Extremists washing brains of people in the name of religion in our country as well as all around the world and doing things against humanity.

No one religion teaches terrorism but there are some packets extremists who want their empowerment, we should try to stop ideology of these extremist by spreading. People of all society in our country should unit on this matter and try to resolve this problem.

Rate this:   +25   -7


Itesh Gahalan said: (Wed, Dec 16, 2015 06:43:46 PM)    
 
Want to share my views on topic Terrorism in India this issue is not a small issue for India. Terrorists are not spreading due to illiteracy or other thing.

Terrorism want only establish their nation increase their people across the world from their in intimidation. Poverty came from unemployment. Unemployment came from lack of skills so improving the employment skills, are the major one 10 the people.

Rate this:   +6   -9


Divya said: (Tue, Dec 15, 2015 10:03:05 PM)    
 
According to me terrorism is increasing day by day as people fear from this world terrorist. They treat them as a monster. They should understand that they are just humans like us and they also know the language of love like us.

Rate this:   +9   -12


Karthik said: (Tue, Dec 15, 2015 12:00:47 PM)    
 
I think terrorism has a great impact on India because many neighboring countries are the reason for involvement of Indians in terrorism. People who are unemployed, uneducated and are poor involves in such kind of things to make money. They choose this wrong path and destroy their life and many other who are innocent.

Rate this:   +10   -7


Jay said: (Mon, Dec 14, 2015 10:26:01 AM)    
 
Honestly speaking that it has both (good/bad) impact on country. When a terrorist do violence he killed many people and destroy properties which has a bad impact on country but in other way they reveal us a mistake in security of country by security agency, army and police. Which is necessary for improvement. So that they can analyses there mistake in security of country and people.

Rate this:   +7   -16


Shubham said: (Fri, Dec 11, 2015 08:18:01 AM)    
 
Grow up guys main roots of terrorism is Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria. So these countries have to need some changes not India. From my point of view India is now become a safest country in the world.

Rate this:   +4   -27


Arvind Gupta said: (Wed, Dec 9, 2015 02:41:31 PM)    
 
Terrorism in India is a very big problem. Terrorist want only establish their nation n increase their people across the world which in turn they want to cover the world from their intimidation.

According to me if any terrorist caught by the police or government immediately should take action by the government should not wait for the link from where he came from because he will not say anything, all terrorist are well trained, who should all in unity and take action against terrorism.

Rate this:   +9   -3


Sonali said: (Wed, Dec 9, 2015 02:23:32 PM)    
 
Hello friends,

I think now a days terrorists shows grid of religion. They provoke the people about other religion. They promote their self through social networking sites. Social networking sites became a huge platform for them to involve the people in terrorism.

Rate this:   +5   -3


Jai said: (Tue, Dec 8, 2015 10:24:07 PM)    
 
Hi friends,

According to me terrorism is originating from the unaddressed issue or unnotified individual issues. So making the People more engaged in the development of the nation, by the way of individual development, education, involvement for some common objectives particularly in the villages which will make proud to develop the Nation their by we will make our country a clean and terrorism free country.

Rate this:   +5   -6


Divyanshu said: (Sun, Dec 6, 2015 08:44:18 PM)    
 
Hi, I am Divyanshu.

According to me terrorist is a big speaking matter of India because due to terrorist we are facing lots of problem all innocent people are dying and I think that at first we should think that why do we join terrorist just because of poverty unemployment, corruption etc. So I think our government should think about it.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +9   -4


Deepak Singh said: (Sat, Dec 5, 2015 06:20:14 PM)    
 
Hi, this is Deepak singh.

According to me terrorism is a worst part of any country. I don't have idea why they are doing for. Terrorism develops violence in country. It provide harmful affect to both human and condition of any country. Terrorist have many demands that can not be completed by government. I think those people have already a mind set to destroyed.

Rate this:   +6   -2


Aryan said: (Thu, Dec 3, 2015 10:02:51 PM)    
 
I think terrorism is that had to get freedom and ruling through violence way. They think they get with this type of things on attacking on small country now a days they attack on Paris.

Rate this:   +5   -7


Geo said: (Thu, Nov 19, 2015 01:20:36 AM)    
 
Well I think terrorism or similar acts is generating when the current government or our constitution fails to fulfill their needs and demands, so that's why they taking cruel actions to fulfill their aim. In my opinion government should do something from their side to satisfy them, if it is a success then the act or fear of terrorism can be eliminated from the root.

Rate this:   +13   -30


Archana Priyadarshini said: (Wed, Nov 18, 2015 09:54:25 PM)    
 
In my opinion terrorism is the harm to mankind without any reason. It is like a vector or pathogen that go on harming us. Terrorism has no background, it may be due to any social, mental, physical or economic reason.

Rate this:   +15   -5


B. Jitendra said: (Mon, Nov 16, 2015 03:26:10 PM)    
 
Terrorism is the illegal act of violence which is used by the terrorists to make public fear. And this violence performed by the group of people called terrorist. It has pulled the nation many years back from the proper development.

Terrorism is ruling the country just like Britishers, from which we again need to be free. The other main cause of terrorism is poverty. They very common people become terrorist who are they lost their control over the mind because of some unfair natural disasters or.

Unfair activities with them by others which make them unable to fulfill desires in normal and accepted ways. Slowly they are taken under the confidence of some bad people in the society where they are promised to get fulfilled all the desires.

They get together and form a group of terrorists to fight with their own nation, society and community. Terrorism has polluted all the youth of the country, also their growth and development.

However, it seems that terrorism would always continue spreading its root to deep because some rich people from our nation are still supporting them to fulfill their unfair purposes. Like it is used by various industries politicians and business to achieve their goals in very easy way.

Rate this:   +47   -1


Naveen said: (Sat, Nov 7, 2015 03:01:15 AM)    
 
It is a fact that terrorism in India is increasing day by day, and not only in India but in whole world. The main reasons of terrorism are poverty, unemployment, un-educated people.

As we know that 1/4 part of India is below poverty line, so they have an easy option to do illegal things to earn money.

Second thing is unemployment, people who are educated like doctor engineer and they are not getting jobs according to their desire, they move to join the terrorists team.

Third and the very important thing is terrorism needs more number of people so they also target to uneducated people who don't have knowledge of their religion, they washed out their mind make them terrorists like Kasab.

So government should take initiative to improve these area on time. Because "A stitch on time, save nine".

Rate this:   +86   -9


Divya said: (Wed, Nov 4, 2015 11:02:55 AM)    
 
I think that terrorism isn't own born. It is the result of some devastating mindset. If we are talking about terrorism in India then l say despite poverty it is due to religion. It is true that India has naxalites but not terrorist.

Nexalites are suffering from poverty, mass discrimination but they are not devastating like terrorists. India is suffering terrorism from outside. These outsides are mainly Islamic, they see India as India grab their freedom and rights.

This is totally prejudice about India, it is not true in any respect. They see India in favour of Hindus and in against Islam, but this not true. India is a democratic country and give equal rights to all religion, extremists should understand it clearly.

Rate this:   +20   -8


Devjani Banerjee said: (Sun, Nov 1, 2015 08:41:12 PM)    
 
Hello everyone:.

By the time we all know what terrorism is and who the terrorists are? We all now must step ahead to eradicate this terrorism from our nation. I think the main motive of the terrorists are to create fear among common people so that we the common people can withdraw our faith on the higher authorities by thinking that the higher authorities can do nothing even after so many attacks on people leading to their death.

After we remove our faith on them we all will become helpless and will be bound to ruled by them. This is what they want. We should never remove our faith on the authorities and if their (terrorists) only weapon is to create fear among us for death, we are ready to face death. We all should remove the fear of death from our mind to eradicate the terrorists thoughts of manipulating us through creating terror of death in us.

How long they will carry on killing people? How many they will kill? They have to stop because it will be of no use to them. And if poverty is the main cause to develop terrorists then leaving the people operating as terrorists, I hope the leader of the terrorists is not doing all these out of poverty then from where is he providing huge amount of money to the suicide bomber's family and to the terrorist's family? He is the main one to do all these. Removing the main root of the tree will automatically kill its branches.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +3   -12


Harikesh.R said: (Thu, Oct 29, 2015 06:52:29 PM)    
 
Its actually important that how and why terrorism occurs. No one is born as a terrorist no nation is a terrorist nation. We should think what made them to be like this, its actually why because of our selfish nature and and lac of concern about each other.

In this busy world we fights for money, positions etc so that creates an un balanced situation people are not getting what they deserve because of this selfish nature.

That created many terrorists like Ajmalkazab, Davood Ibrahim. They were well educated. And from good family backgrounds so its all happened why because they didn't got what they deserved.

So give the right ones what they deserves without any classification on basis of money, power, and position.

Rate this:   +29   -2


Jojoba said: (Wed, Oct 28, 2015 09:11:10 PM)    
 
Terrorism is a international havoc which always affect our nation. Though lots of reason are responsible for it. But in India it is because of social backwardness including poverty illiteracy corruption.

Being such a democratic country India is called a Hindu nation which make it a usual target of terrorists. Why they do not have mercy for the people even they know nothing is in hand of a common man. They killed people in name of religion. Did their of religion allow to kill a innocent cursed to those who get involved in such cheap activities.

Rate this:   +4   -6


Anand said: (Tue, Oct 27, 2015 01:08:48 PM)    
 
Hello friends I am Anand.

Actually the true birth of terrorism takes place from the poverty, lack of patriotism and lack of education.

A person who is malnourished can be easily persuaded to do anything and as one fourth people of our country are below poverty line it makes sense that why terrorism is increasing in India.

Somewhere, lack of education is a prudent factor as the people who don't have the power of critical reasoning can be easily persuaded to do anything. They lack power of sound judgement and are not aware of the reality of world. These people can be mended to win our cause.

Secondly, people who are greedy and can do anything for money are the root cause of this insolence. They don't care about their county, people etc. There only god is money and such people are like curse to our motherland.

Rate this:   +8   -4


Deeapk Choudhary said: (Fri, Oct 23, 2015 03:28:40 PM)    
 
Hello friends,

Now these days terrorism is increasing by the political strategies. Because by terrorist attacks, religion attacks, the parties want the benefits of sympathy towards people. Terrorism is increasing by the poverty.

Poverty is increased by lake of jobs. So if these parties can spend thousands of crores in election campaign, that money should be used in development of our country. By this corruption will be end.

Rate this:   +8   -5


Anaya said: (Mon, Oct 19, 2015 11:45:39 AM)    
 
Terrorism is turning a big issue these days. Every other day we find a news about terrorist attacks in various parts of world. Terrorist groups are trying to terrify the innocent people in nation and harming their lives. Roots of it are growing strongly these days, these are people like us who shall be roaming around us even in our day to day life.

Efforts which we as a true citizen can do is try to be united among ourselves, stay alert in public places, develop the patriotism for the country in young minds. Strict laws should be passed by the Government to stop terrorism to a certain extent.

Rate this:   +15   -9


Susreeta said: (Sat, Oct 17, 2015 08:37:16 AM)    
 
Terrorism is a major concern for whole world. I think terrorist are man made and they are not born. India is a democratic country were people can question anything what they feel wrong to government. Still then why these terrorism takes place.

The main problem is poverty and unemployment if yes 1/4 the of population are under poverty line. They are leading a happy life what they have with them. So main cause is what the problem is actually?

Terrorist want more people to join their group by which they can force the govt to fulfill their wish. But this inclusion in group is done by giving a hope to poor people that they will get a job which govt can't able to 26/11, LOC issue are dancing in mind of people till now. Day to day will find in news the topic terrorism. A new issue comes day to day indicating that of grows in a rapid manner.

If yes what's the solution. I think there should be a special act which should be introduced by the govt which would curb corruption. There should be a fear factor among terrorist that there demand can't be fulfilled if the demand is incorrect. That decision should be taken by a bench of special people whose decision should be biased. I think this way to some extant terrorism can be reduced.

Rate this:   +19   -4


Nisha Singh said: (Fri, Oct 16, 2015 09:11:59 PM)    
 
Hi friends this is Nisha.

I only wanted to aware you that terrorists doesn't get their name from their birth they are also like us they also live their childhood like us but because of a bad reason and their angers and sometimes their bad friendships make them a terrorist.

Rate this:   +5   -12


Nisha Singh said: (Fri, Oct 16, 2015 09:01:04 PM)    
 
Hi Friends.

Now days the terrorist effect is more in the whole world. It is a global concern, and because of it the whole world is facing major problems. Now days we get the news that many hands political parties are there in behind of terrorists. To destroy the others because they could not see them in success.

Rate this:   +3   -6


Jaydeep Kumar said: (Fri, Oct 16, 2015 03:28:10 PM)    
 
Hello everyone,

Terrorism is one of the major curse for every nation. Due to this number of people losses their life, their family member. In India terrorist attack every year occur as 23/11 attack was one of them in Mumbai Taj hotel, for a nation there always a fear about the terrorist attack.

Every time we heard news that at the border their terrorist attack. Our government should take necessary step regarding this curse. Like they its improve security regarding this. Always try to motivate them to not participate in such activities.

Lots of terrorist group like Litte, ISIA and many other such group run in our country. Small undeveloped areas also have naxalites group,

Rate this:   +5   -4


Krit Gupta said: (Wed, Oct 14, 2015 11:59:21 AM)    
 
Hi all,

In my view, terrorism is a big issue in all over world, Terrorism is caused by a multiplicity of impact like poverty, lack of knowledge and unemployment. We can see an example of India here many people are unemployed now a days and they join a terrorism party and do a crime. So I respect to all people to stop a terrorism and live peacefully.

Thanks.

Rate this:   +1   -4


Desai said: (Tue, Oct 13, 2015 08:50:03 PM)    
 
Terrorism is increasing day by day, due to lack of education and lack of money to live in a society. The terrorism group mainly concentrate on students and hypnotize them to become terrorists and make them to kill innocent people on the name of God.

Corruption is also responsible for terrorism, because many politicians join their hands with terrorists and reveal the country's secret.

Rate this:   +5   -1


Nausheen Sayed said: (Sun, Oct 11, 2015 11:21:37 AM)    
 
Terrorism has mostly hit every nation. But actually it should not hit any nation if the citizens of nation are loyal to their motherland. No enemy can then dare to attack the nation.

Rate this:   +5   -2


Rahul said: (Sun, Oct 11, 2015 11:19:17 AM)    
 
Terrorists should be hanged to death. They are really unwanted people and good for nothing. They are making unnecessary violence and harming the nation.

Rate this:   +7   -3


Nausheen Sayed said: (Sun, Oct 11, 2015 11:16:07 AM)    
 
I agree with the statement that terrorism does not start with any religion. In-fact every religion teaches from peace and mankind. There's nowhere instructed to cause destruction to society and kill the innocent.

Rate this:   +3   -5


Seema said: (Sun, Oct 11, 2015 11:11:32 AM)    
 
Terrorism does not begin from some religion. It begins from human brain which has experienced some pain due to nation.

Rate this:   +4   -7


Neha Saatvik said: (Fri, Oct 9, 2015 07:01:24 PM)    
 
Terrorism is a global concern, whole world is facing this major problem. India has become one of target of the terrorist as India is developing and progressing rapidly. The main reasons of it are poverty, unemployment, dissatisfaction from the government but one of root cause of terrorism in India is discrimination in religion.

So if we want to stop terrorism we must have to stop discriminating people on their religion. Terrorist are people from our society only who has dealt with discrimination, poverty, unemployment and other evilness of society. So we cannot wholely rely on government to take some action, we can also put our efforts to diminish this problem.

We can change our behaviour towards the other religion, help them in need and always support the helpless which will really help I think so.

Rate this:   +34   -2


Nausheen Sayed said: (Thu, Oct 8, 2015 09:07:07 PM)    
 
Terrorism has no roots actually. Its born from a corrupt and deadly mind which has got no feelings for the nation. It does not belong to any nation in particular or any caste. It just something that causes harm to the society at the cost of innocent lives!

Rate this:   +2   -1


Padmalochan Mahanta said: (Wed, Oct 7, 2015 11:15:41 PM)    
 
Hello friends.

I agree with all my friends what ever they told but in my point of view. Unemployment and corruption are more important causes in our country to a general people converted in to a terrorist. They are bound to convert to earn money and stop the corruption. Thanks all of you.

Rate this:   +1   -2


Vaibhav V Panchal said: (Tue, Oct 6, 2015 09:12:16 AM)    
 
Hello,

I just want to say about terrorism is nothing but destruction of world, nation, innocent people, nature, economic conditions development & much more. That's why we should always aware to cease that. Because I love above whole thing, we need growth of India.

Jai Hind.

Rate this:   +2   -1


Gopal Agrawal said: (Mon, Oct 5, 2015 06:39:25 PM)    
 
Terrorism in India is like a daily routine in the life of people. People whole heartily celebrate 15th August and 26th January and all religious festivals but with a fear of terrorism. Unless and until we cannot overcome this fear or feel secured and safe to celebrate each festivals with any panic we cannot say our self independent.

Terrorism in India should be abolished from root and agenda to have say India safe from such activities should be laid.

Rate this:   +2   -1


Nausheen Sayed said: (Sun, Oct 4, 2015 09:56:29 PM)    
 
Terrorism actually does not have any origination. It is the inner dead feelings towards nation or anger towards nation due to some cause or any other reason of approach. The concept of sleeper cells was born due to these people only. If our heart denies to accept a wrong thing then definitely a person is sensible. But the ones who have no patriotism are insensible and actually insensitive people.

Rate this:   +1   -2


Ankit Shrivastava said: (Sun, Oct 4, 2015 12:33:30 PM)    
 
Terrorism in a country is a measure of certain factors like perception of criminality, homicide, access to weapon, security level, defense expenditure, Death from internal and external conflicts, terrorism impact, neighboring countries relation, weapon export and import etc. And based on these factors GPI has revealed a divided world with the most peaceful countries enjoying increasing level of peace and prosperity, while the least peaceful countries or spiraling into violence and conflicts.

Unfortunately India is among the least peaceful countries, ranking itself on 143rd rank out of 162 countries. This is because of increase in internal crimes no matter what the reason is, easy access to weapon, homicide maybe due to negligence to importance of human life, and the most important is ignorance to such activity. People are getting so use to it they are making it a part of their social life. Actually their are many reasons to count, it might be impossible for anyone to stop counting.

But instead of talking about the cause we should learn the way to tackle it from the most peaceful countries. Why 15 out of first 20 are European country? 100% literacy, well motivated, well organized, Hard work, technically advanced, good neighbor relations are some important terms in the explanation of these countries. And the most important that need to be learn by the Indians is an example of Germany where people take their art, history and music or symbols as part of cultural life and tradition but not as a elitist.

People have their own belief but they don't try to impose it on the other for the sake of superiority. According to me this factor must eliminate the internal conflict and homicide in India which has grown here drastically from last decade. Talking about the external causes according to me the preferable way is to establish unity, hard step towards terrorist organizations and complete track of weapons deal by some international committee like ICRC.

Rate this:   +4   -3


Ak1996 said: (Sat, Oct 3, 2015 08:56:04 PM)    
 
Terrorism is truly a world wide problem which hampers peace and harmony of a country. Also nowadays various political parties instead of eliminating terrorism they are using it as a medium of promoting their party. In India instead of wiping out the terrorism we all make it a religious issue. We all believe the terrorist belongs to certain religion and that leads to development of anger between our own people and this further leads to more dangerous situation.

If we Indians unite together and stop fighting among ourselves we should be able to easily remove threat of terrorism from our country. As we know,

"United we stand, Divided we fall".

Rate this:   +4   -1


Sangitika said: (Sat, Oct 3, 2015 11:12:51 AM)    
 
I think terrorism is a part of destroying the country and the people who survive their lives very well. If any country get developed day by day then another country wants to stop their development. That's why they should try to put terrorist attacks and they really attacks on the developed countries.

Rate this:   +22   -10


Nausheen Sayed said: (Fri, Oct 2, 2015 01:02:05 PM)    
 
According to me terrorism in the country is due to some corrupt citizens of the nation. Any terrorist group cannot make a plan of attacking any area unless they have the information about it. The values of nation and masticates should be emphasized in youngsters and every negative activity should be watched keenly. Only then people would stop giving confidential information to all unauthorized people so called terrorists.

Rate this:   +27   -5


Bharat said: (Thu, Oct 1, 2015 02:04:06 PM)    
 
Hi friends,

Now in our country major problem is terrorism. Terrorism is not only our problem this is worlds problem also. So we will be reduce the problem, because innocent people were died, most of money spend to security purpose only. If we use that money for development our India also become developed country. By these we can improve our memorability percentage. Through this we can stop the people who will join in terrorist team at least by 50%.

But in other way it good also some politicians, business people can afraid for these guys to do harm peoples.

Rate this:   +11   -15


Rakesh Gupta said: (Wed, Sep 30, 2015 04:05:13 PM)    
 
Terrorism in India has grown like a amoeba in last few years, Mainly Jammu Kashmir and Metro cities are affected to it where many innocent people have lost their life's. It is bad luck of India that it has neighbour like Pakistan where Terrorist are trained to attack India and also different countries.

The only way to stop Terrorism in India is to make people aware, like if they see and suspected object or if they come to know about any illegal activity then contact police, there should be advertisement on newspaper, public transports, Highways to make people aware, Next step what we can take to make laws very strict and fast track.

Once we are able to spread fear in Terrorist group there activities will be reduced.

Rate this:   +9   -8


Ajaygulabani said: (Mon, Sep 28, 2015 11:09:57 PM)    
 
In my point of view terrorism came from poverty. Poverty came from unemployment. Unemployment came from lack of skills. So improving the employment skills, are the major one to the people.

Rate this:   +34   -12


Divya said: (Mon, Sep 28, 2015 08:02:40 PM)    
 
Hello everyone,

I want to express my views on the given topic. Terrorism is haunting every one today. Yes, there are lot of incidences taking place in the whole world especially it's getting extreme in our country India. Terror is everywhere. I think terror is caused only because people are unemployed, they think they can feed their family by using terror as their weapon. They need to stop this!

For this, the whole nation needs to get united n fight terrorism with a positive approach. We need to reduce or stop this! We need to have a good relation with other countries, stop being racist, stop judging by caste or color or creed.

Thank you!

Rate this:   +20   -6


Shashank Gaur said: (Mon, Sep 28, 2015 06:45:56 PM)    
 
Terrorism means the destructive activities taken recourse to by a group of people to coerce a government to yield to their demands. In India evil forces with abetment from outside indulge in acts of violent terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab and Assam. The aim is to create a chaos in the country with ulterior political motives.

Kidnapping, hijacking of planes, cross-border terrorism, cyber-terrorism are growing day-by-day. The terrorists use terror as a weapon to fulfill their demands. The effect of terrorism in all cases is killing of innocent people.

Terrorism is a world-wide problem. It is there in the middle-east and in most countries of Europe. Very often it is seen that terrorist groups receive money, weapons, training and guidance, from other countries and this enables them to attain a high level of performance.

Rate this:   +7   -5


Debas said: (Mon, Sep 28, 2015 03:07:02 PM)    
 
Hello everyone,

You guys are say terrorism is an illegal way to do something. But, at a you done a job that is not legal. But, there is no punishment on your work. Because, you have money, political power etc etc. But, thousands of people are stay a day without food, medicine, education, dress because they are poor. But we have no care about them. That's why terrorism is discovered. There main target is killing people. They are not interested on money, they are interested on power.

So, be alert and take some money, food, dress for them, who have nothing to used. It's true that we can't changed the shape of the world. But we can changed a man. And he becomes changed the world.

Rate this:   +5   -2


Jayesh Lilani said: (Sun, Sep 27, 2015 07:38:57 PM)    
 
I also think that terrorism has also increased due to the rise in sleeper cells, sleeper cells are those people who have anger towards the country and they are brain washed to spread terror. Sleeper cells should be eliminated to stop terrorism.

Rate this:   +7   -3


Nitesh Mishra said: (Sat, Sep 26, 2015 09:44:23 PM)    
 
Good evening to all,

I am Nitesh Kumar Mishra, today I am going to discuss about "TERRORISM IN INDIA" I have to absorbed that 'terrorist do not made to born'. Terrorists very poor people and they indicate poverty. And the political system is big issues of terrorism. If India government increase the power and to make a anti-terrorist department and give the power for handling the terrorist.

Today in India, increasing the population of terrorist day by day. They make a strong team and who killed the innocent people. And so please I kindly request from Indian government that stop down the terrorism.

Rate this:   +3   -5


Aatif Shaikh said: (Wed, Sep 23, 2015 01:30:55 PM)    
 
Terrorism in India is increasing day by day and it is the major issue because it effects directly countries economy. The terrorist attacking here are not always from foreign countries sometimes they belong to our own country and most of the time it's from Pakistan. So the question here is why it is increasing? Because there is been an organisation since long before and it's increasing and becoming more powerful day by day.

So we have no control on that. What we can control here is, we can work on our defense and we should punish the victim as early as possible. Now I would like to conclude here that only thing that can reduce terrorism is by spreading our fear to them. And most importantly no religion teaches to destroy so we need to think before blaming some religion.

Rate this:   +10   -6


Simran Darra said: (Tue, Sep 22, 2015 06:16:45 PM)    
 
Hi,

In my opinion terrorism is nothing but fight for something in cruel way, involving the incontinent people in their cruel way and made them die. I think the terrorism born due to dissatisfaction. This arise due to lack of education, proper family background. So our constitution has to take care of that people and educate them.

Rate this:   +6   -3


Prerana said: (Mon, Sep 21, 2015 09:35:04 PM)    
 
Hello everybody,

Terrorism is a growing threat in current scenario that is questioning the survive which is already complicated with changing life style, living standards & technological advancements. As few of you have rightly sad, its an evil act and over and above a mistake. It can be called a SIN. There are multiple reasons for individuals turning into terrorists. May be loosing job, illiteracy, misfortune, insult/humility, lack of government concern in critical issues, dissatisfaction etc.

But this pessimistic activities are to be curbed through proper counselling & guidance to make right career & better standard of living. At a time it s not possible but many lives can be saved & lives become better this way.

Rate this:   +11   -2


Ajaygulabani said: (Sun, Sep 20, 2015 03:51:02 PM)    
 
Hey this is Ajay Agulabani.

Terrorism is not only the problem in India but it is the problem in the whole world. I have heard few days back in news that in Pakistan small child's are get kidnapped by the terrorist groups and these terrorist group gives training to become a terrorist like them. If they refuse to do they beat them and unfortunately they follow them.

The other main cause of terrorism is poverty. On 26 November 2008 when terrorist attacked Mumbai, thousands of innocent people were died. When Kasab was caught by police then special investigation team asked Kasab "why you do this do you like this work" then he said "we belong from very poor family for food we are doing this if a died today my family will get lakhs of rupees from our leader so that my family can easily survive".

So this how the poverty turn a man into a terrorist but I think this wrong way to earn food by killing thousands of innocent people how can you make your self and your family happy. This is totally wrong. First of all education must be compulsory so that by means of education people can stand on his legs. Before doing this all bad things think of those innocent people who died.

Rate this:   +56   -2


Rushikesh Kharat said: (Sat, Sep 19, 2015 11:41:20 PM)    
 
Terrorism is something which all over the world is a major problem at the moment. Its effects are very much that it can deteriorate a country's economy and can cause between the countries. Terrorists were not born but they were made in the name of religion. None of the religion preaches terrorism nor ask the followers to take the lives of other people but it was preached by wrong leaders and innocent people fall as a prey and lose their lives and kill other people as well.

Rate this:   +8   -5


Tanisha said: (Tue, Sep 15, 2015 05:12:24 PM)    
 
Hello,

Poverty and Unemployment will be the cause to become an terrorist which means obviously it effects on the terrorism. Because of situation makes them to do so. Some how they will not be strong in the financial issue, or they may not able to maintain the family sickness. After trying to get from every side people will become so. Helpless that situation will be like " do or die" so that time they will be move forward to terrorism.

After taking every action by having justice how people/ as an human being none will control it because of relationship with their family that time family will be the very important other than everything such as friend, relatives truths, justice, politics everyone in this world. Situation makes people very crucial. At that time we are not able to blame anyone we have understand that if government is right which means if government provides right facilities for unemployed people, educated people, people who are in the poverty line totally whichever may be govt need to take care of it then only country will be successful from the terrorism.

So finally, concluding that poverty and employment is one of the cause for terrorism the key is there with the government they open the right door with right key format.

Rate this:   +9   -8


Srinu said: (Sun, Sep 13, 2015 03:47:40 PM)    
 
Today every one fear on terrorism because know days competition world runs so every one think himself only so there is no social responsibility so many terrorist attacks are occur in India, even our independence day also celebrate on full security system only.

Rate this:   +6   -7


Ajeet Singh said: (Wed, Sep 9, 2015 09:14:58 PM)    
 
Well I read the reviews of all and I agree with most of you terror is a global issue and we cannot deny it or ignore it. Though all are right about the fact of terrorism but every one is putting blame on either of the fact that government is responsible or the literacy level or employment is cause but no one has tried to find a solution.

As per my whole political system cannot change in day whole education system cannot change in day, the what can be changed in day is we. Yes we can change our self and bring the revolution in our inner self. I am sure that we create a difference and we should be always alert of our surrounding and always try to figure out the wrong deeds and day we are able to do so the terror will itself become terror for it.

Rate this:   +43   -7


Manish Giri said: (Tue, Sep 8, 2015 11:53:53 AM)    
 
Hi everyone.

This is Manish Giri.

Ya it's very true that India is completely grasped under the fatal effect of terrorism. It's all because of the deceased ambiance being created day by day. Terrorism in nowadays has it's pervasive effect all over the world. In India we can't just have claim over poverty and unemployment for the reason of terrorism. There can be some cases but according to me the lack of education, improper guidelines and directions being given are the most valid reasons for the effect of terrorism.

If a person is well educated and has been given proper directions the chances of fatal situations like terrorism is not gonna come and also the government should have to take some major prompt actions in order to curb such noxious situations.

Rate this:   +16   -2


Saif Jawaid said: (Tue, Sep 8, 2015 09:44:04 AM)    
 
Terrorism is an act designed to cause terror or terror used to threaten the population or the government for political, ideological or religious goals. India has been a victim of such terrorists acts in the past. And thus making every citizen fear about their safety.

As a parent body for every individual of this country, the government should not only protect the citizens from terrorists, but also protect us from being taken up by those terrorist leaders by means of brainwashing or by taking the advantage of our weakness.

So how do we solve it? Literacy goes a long way in building the sense of reason in every person. And the cure for terrorism is proper nurturing and educating of students in school. Not just education but proper lessons about about what is right and wrong.

Rate this:   +12   -3


Anmol said: (Sat, Sep 5, 2015 02:39:46 AM)    
 
Hello everyone.

Terrorism : Well its not just a term now, instead it has become a issue of concern for the whole world. Terrorism is general has no fixed definition. It has different definition for different people. But one thing that is a fact is that terrorism or becoming a terrorist is not a solution to any of the problem I don't understand what these people (terrorist) get by killing innocent people, by planting bombs at at crowded places, by killing famous people?

And after doing these acts they proud take the responsibility of it? What is matter of being proud in killing innocent people? What do they get? Well if their motive is spreading fear then they (terrorists) should know that they can't. They just can't do anything by spreading fear and killing innocents instead what would happen ultimately is that they end up being killed by some or the other person.

Moreover I would like to raise one more point. Some of my friends mentioned above that poverty and unemployment are the cause of terrorism. Well according to my viewpoint that's not true. Because we know that in India millions of people are unemployed and are poor but are they all terrorists? No they are not.

So its not that poverty and unemployment that give birth to terrorists instead its People who get carried and are mind-washed by other terrorists. So in the end what I want to conclude is that the best way of eradicating terrorism is. Making more and more people aware of what terrorism is and what are its consequences and its the duty of whole mankind to do so.

Rate this:   +35   -10


Pankaj Singh Bisht said: (Fri, Sep 4, 2015 07:47:10 PM)    
 
Hello viewer.

This is Pankaj Singh Bisht.

We know that terrorism is increasing day by day in our world which is very dangerous. No any religious of terrorism they only do for money nothing to else which is harmful and we should think for this situation because our future should be bright and well developed.

Rate this:   +4   -7


Abhishek Kumar said: (Thu, Sep 3, 2015 09:30:24 AM)    
 
I think terrorism is present in all over the world and even in all countries. So if any country wants to get rid out of it, have to make some rules. I think terrorism is due to harassment that a person felt when his loving ones is killed by some political reason when he hear something negative about his religion and many other reasons from which a person hurts and do any thing for revenge.

Our government must have to understand these reasons and make a proper law that these things can be reduced. In our country no one have any right to tell something bad about any religion. Our political parties must take these topics in positive manner.

Rate this:   +19   -4


Abhilash Rathi said: (Tue, Sep 1, 2015 08:09:28 PM)    
 
Hello everyone, this is Abhilash.

In my opinion terrorism is act of group of people to create fear and violence among people by using social issues like caste, religion and culture aiming to achieve their and their organization's goal and mint money.

Its not government that can stop it by taking rough decision against them but We the citizen of INDIA not as from any caste or religion collectively can put to stop it.

Rate this:   +12   -1


Tridib Biswas said: (Tue, Sep 1, 2015 12:03:11 PM)    
 
Though terrorism is a burning issue in our country, the issue is not given such importance in society. There are no short term or long term project from the Government against this deadly issue. As a matter of fact no Govt. Has shown a clear and honest endeavor to eradicate or minimize the same and the issue is being treated as a fire fighting method.

After an incident lot of activities are found and with the passage of time things are precipitated and we wait for next incident- this is the state of affairs. I don't want to blame the Govt. Agencies for an attack but strongly believe that unless there are awareness among the common citizen against terrorism we can't do much.

The Govt and medias have vital role to play. Education, Training, workshop, display of hoarding, posters, screening documentary film against terrorism can do a lot by involving students and youth in it. We can start it without any delay as terrorists have been living with us in this society only.

Rate this:   +3   -3


Gurnoor Singh said: (Sat, Aug 29, 2015 12:58:04 PM)    
 
There are many problems that are being faced by our country but social disturbances (TERRORISM) is one of the critical issue now a days and it should be tackled with intelligence. There is school of thought that all natives of Pakistan are terrorist, its the false notion of the people in regard to terrorism.

But according to my judgement terrorism is all about discrimination between religion, caste, culture and color. Terrorism also include the political conflicts. There are many serious terror attacks like on 26/11 in Mumbai there was a total of 72 hours operation at TAJ HOTEL and other places and recently there was a horrible attack in Gursaspur as, many policemen and senior officers were victim of this suicide attack and this operation was held for approximately 12 hours.

So in order to prevent this government should implement new officers at border area so that no illegal aliens should enter in are country and disturb the peace of our country.

Rate this:   +9   -3


Riya said: (Tue, Aug 25, 2015 10:13:33 PM)    
 
Good Evening friends !

I think all educated people all over the world should oppose terrorism. The practice of terrorism cannot be able bring something good to them who have involved themselves with such a practice. People who abet terrorism should be made understand the pain of thousands of people whose relatives have lost their lives in the attacks.

Blaming others or government won't be able to stop terrorism, we the citizens of India irrespective of religion, caste or gender can only put a stop to it.

Thank You.

Rate this:   +24   -2


Manisha said: (Mon, Aug 24, 2015 11:02:22 AM)    
 
A person may become terrorist because of oppression he faces. He wants take revenge on society for he thinks the people around him are responsible for his position and thereby causing harm to people around him. He thinks in a negative way. But he can become a good citizen if he thinks positively. If he faces any problem he should come out of that problem and try to make situation better for those who face similar problem.

Rate this:   +15   -10


Indra said: (Mon, Aug 24, 2015 07:51:01 AM)    
 
Terrorism is defined simply as any act designed to cause terror as a way to achieve political goals. Despite its name, not all actions that are terrifying or terrible are described as terrorism. There is no universal consensus as to what is or is not included (see Definitions of terrorism) , but terrorism is generally understood to feature a political objective, whether that means the politics of nationalism, ethnicity, religion, ideology or social class, among others. Definitions as to which acts of violence are considered terrorism will be more often subjective than objective.

Since the terrorist act is the symptom of a struggle that has a national, religious or social cause, then the response to it is also often determined by ethnicity, beliefs or class. Furthermore, since attitudes to nationalism, religion, and social status tend to evolve over the course of time, it follows that acts of terrorism, and the individuals or organisations engaging in that terrorism, may and often are re-examined retrospectively, being either legitimized or criminalized according to the subsequent prevailing political perspectives.

Finally I wanna conclude that when each people can come out of caste, religion, etc and join together as Indian really its helpful to the country.

Rate this:   +8   -2


Parvinder Singh said: (Thu, Aug 20, 2015 11:06:01 AM)    
 
Hello everyone,

Terrorism is a global concern, not a single country is safe from this monstrous version of terror. Everyone is affected old, young, children and still no solution to control it. For the past few years intrusion activity along the border is escalated. Ceasefire violation by Pakistan army in order to a cover to the terrorist so that they can easily intrude into our border and bring their havoc onto the people.

Our country is hammered badly by terrorist activist and there is loss of property. 26/11 incident is still fresh in the mind of the people, how nearly 72 hrs terrorist control the never stopping Mumbai, also attack on the prestigious institution of discussion parliament are the some few incident. There is a great need to take stringent action to curb this menace of terrorism.

All country globally come forward and declared an wage out war against terrorism. People fight with Audacity to tackle any terrorist as we witness how 2 locality bravely capture a terrorist in Udampur.

Make our economy so strong that there is enough opportunity for the people to get employed and don't divert himself towards the terrorism.

Rate this:   +27   -2


Jiten Bhadane said: (Tue, Aug 18, 2015 06:20:32 PM)    
 
A terrorist is a person who seeks to create fear and panic among the masses with their violent act for personal gain or for the ends of the organisation of which he/she belongs.

Political terrorism involves senseless violence on a large scale, hijacking of aeroplanes, robberies, murder of eminent personalities, shooting down the innocent people, use of explosive and bombs, spreading rumors by terrorist organisation in order to achieve their political ends by creating fear and panic on a large scale. Terrorist are usually young people who are constantly exploited by old brains and seasonal politicians.

Terrorism is a global phenomenon. A great international consensus has been finally made to tackle the problem of terrorism together. Terrorists have lost the sympathy and co-operation of the people and stand isolated. Let us hope that our country would be entirely free from its clutches very soon.

Rate this:   +3   -6


Puahpendra Singh said: (Mon, Aug 10, 2015 11:41:08 PM)    
 
Hey everyone its me Pushpendra.

Terrorism the word that we use to listen from our childhood time goes but nothing much can be done to resolve the problem. Surely it is one of the major topic for discussion.

No one is born terrorist but some people whitewash the mind of others on the bases of religion, area, culture and many other issues. Its totally useless to ask for proper education, remove of poverty from there side. We must be aware that most of the terrorist are educated and have the proper knowledge of there field.

Be practical, government should make proper arrangements on boarder and off the boarder everyone must be careful and active army should give the fully authority for any type of action at the time of such happening.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +18   -8


Aditi said: (Sun, Aug 9, 2015 02:50:20 AM)    
 
Greetings!

Terrorism is a practice that is initiated by a group of people who are evil-doers, aiming to mint loads of money. To spread their work they take advantage of sensitive religious and social issues across the world to rope-in poverty stricken people facing discrimination against any social practice. These mastermind people manipulate and incite the genuine public to shift to the devilish side.

I believe that terrorism can be reduced mainly by educating people and treating everyone equally irrespective of race, caste, religion etc. So that they are not fooled by people for monetary benefits. Further, serious punishments should be set by law to develop a threat and set a mark among the terrorists that they will not be excused for preaching their practice and also among general crowd who plan to begin on this path. To illustrate, I would like to pick up Yakub Memon case. The debate over the death sentence of this terrorist is all over. I believe if the government had considered the commutation of his death sentence, it would have motivated the terrorist community considering that the government is liberal and melts with the mere mercy pleas.

Thus, to reduce terrorism government should stick to such tough decisions of death penalties and other punishments along with conducting various educating programs on equality in all aspects.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +13   -7


Sandeep Agarwal said: (Fri, Aug 7, 2015 06:36:52 PM)    
 
Hi friends,

According to me terrorism is a major issue not only for nation but for whole world. Today some youngster are forced to join terrorist group like Lasker. Government should focus to end this type of groups. Government should warn to terrorist to stop this type of activities.

Rate this:   +17   -10


Tara said: (Fri, Aug 7, 2015 01:14:55 PM)    
 
Hello everyone,

Terrorism is a big issue of India. Recently happened Punjab attack had given a great shock to our country and the security system of India. As they had entered in Punjab very easily, which rises many questions on the security system of our country. As we know that the army of India is most powerful than why our borders are not safe?

And I want to raise one more issue which is about giving the equal punishments to all criminals. If someone is involved in any of the activity he/she should be given the punishment on time and for all persons it should be same. If our country will not think over these issues than the results can be dangerous.

Rate this:   +22   -5


Lakshmi said: (Thu, Aug 6, 2015 06:42:10 AM)    
 
Hi to all,

According to my point increasing terrorism lot of common people suffer with their criticism recently Gurdaspur attack. Government should give the rights to police and any people to take a decisions but in recently they provide restriction don't do encounter like that. Terrorism increasing day by day in India so government take suitable decision to eliminate that.

Rate this:   +9   -3


Prashant said: (Thu, Aug 6, 2015 01:04:29 AM)    
 
I read most of the comments given above all I noticed is people here in this discussion are more interested in giving reasons and causes and effects of terrorism. Only few of you have actually given solutions for this destructive cause. See this is the main problem people keep on counting problems nobody is actually trying to solve it. We need problem solver people not problem reminder people!

Rate this:   +11   -11


Karan said: (Mon, Aug 3, 2015 11:07:51 AM)    
 
Hello friends.

I am Karan.

In my point of view terrorism is increased rapidly in India. For eg Mumbai attack and recently Gurdaspur attack is a terrorist attack.

Not only India but other county also fighting against terrorism. Its just like a disease for the development of any country. In terror attacks we face huge number of social and economic problems. So our country should fight against terrorism.

Thank you friends.

Rate this:   +21   -14


Manjesh said: (Thu, Jul 30, 2015 08:34:56 PM)    
 
Hello friends.

According to me terrorism is nothing but misconception about some religious thoughts, discrimination in many religion, poverty, lack of education.

The main fact behind the terrorist group is none of them have proper knowledge regarding their religion. Now a days we almost every time see that many of terrorist belong to the Muslim community and we treat all Muslims as a terrorist this kind of mentality is also influence the wrong mindset of an individual and they compelled to make revenge of this kind of thoughts. At that time a terrorist mind is developed.

My second point is most essential for elimination of terrorism from India the point is related to unemployment and poverty we all know that terrorist group is uses this kind of vicissitude in our company some needy and helpless people are easily convinced by them with a bit of prosperity and food.

So according to my point of view if we want to see India and all over the world free from this pernicious disease first we have to eliminate poverty and by giving the proper education and we have to take care of our mindset how we treat some other religion.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +70   -8


Speak Your Mind:
  • Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".


  • © 2008-2015 by IndiaBIX™ Technologies. All Rights Reserved | Copyright | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy

    Contact us: info@indiabix.com     Follow us on twitter!