- What is a compilation unit?A compilation unit is a Java source code file.
- What interface is extended by AWT event listeners?All AWT event listeners extend the java.util.EventListener interface.
- What restrictions are placed on method overriding?
Overridden methods must have the same name, argument list, and return type.
The overriding method may not limit the access of the method it overrides.
The overriding method may not throw any exceptions that may not be thrown by the overridden method.
- How can a dead thread be restarted?A dead thread cannot be restarted.
- What happens if an exception is not caught?An uncaught exception results in the uncaughtException() method of the thread's ThreadGroup being invoked, which eventually results in the termination of the program in which it is thrown.
- What is a layout manager?A layout manager is an object that is used to organize components in a container.