- What is the Set interface?The Set interface provides methods for accessing the elements of a finite mathematical set. Sets do not allow duplicate elements.
- What classes of exceptions may be thrown by a throw statement?A throw statement may throw any expression that may be assigned to the Throwable type.
- What are E and PI?E is the base of the natural logarithm and PI is mathematical value pi.
- Are true and false keywords?The values true and false are not keywords.
- What is a void return type?A void return type indicates that a method does not return a value.
- What is the purpose of the enableEvents() method?
The enableEvents() method is used to enable an event for a particular object. Normally, an event is enabled when a listener is added to an object for a particular event.
The enableEvents() method is used by objects that handle events by overriding their event-dispatch methods.