- Is &&= a valid Java operator?No. It is not a valid java operator.
- Name the eight primitive Java types.The eight primitive types are byte, char, short, int, long, float, double, and boolean.
- Which class should you use to obtain design information about an object?The Class class is used to obtain information about an object's design.
- What is the relationship between clipping and repainting?When a window is repainted by the AWT painting thread, it sets the clipping regions to the area of the window that requires repainting.
- Is "abc" a primitive value?The String literal "abc" is not a primitive value. It is a String object.
- What is the relationship between an event-listener interface and an event-adapter class?
An event-listener interface defines the methods that must be implemented by an event handler for a particular kind of event.
An event adapter provides a default implementation of an event-listener interface.