Syntel Interview Experience - ABESIT, Ghaziabad, September 20, 2014
I have completed my B.Tech in Information Technology.
I attended Syntel drive through Monster college.
3rd May 2014:
1st round: Online test.
Preparation from IndiaBix is sufficient for test.
Try to attempt questions as fast as possible because time plays a big role.
3rd June 2014:
1st round result out: Passed (around 20 from my college).
12th September 2014:
Received mail for further rounds to be held on 20th September 2014 at ABES IT (my college).
20th September 2014:
There were 3 Rounds :
1. Group Discussion (main elimination round).
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.
2nd Round: Group Discussion:
-> Group of 10 random people.
-> General Topic.
My GD topic was "Should Privatization will lead to less corruption?" and we made the mess of GD and Hr gave another topic -"Effects of social media".
Finally 4 out of 10 got selected.
- Try to initiate and seize opportunities in between.
- Neither shout in discussion nor stay quiet, participate.
3rd Round: Technical Interview:
The questions were:
* Introduction (in between he was going through my Resume.)
* Explain Final year project?
* Flow of project, DFD(Level 2) and use case of project.
* Types of Database.(as i have mentioned DBMS in skills)
* Explain normalization and normal forms with tables.
* Explain Join operation and its types.
* SQL query for all join operations.
* SQL query for Insertion, Deletion and Updation.
* Difference between Truncate and Delete.
* Java program for Polymorphism and explain?
* Java program for making a textbox. (based on my project)
* Program for Recursive factorial.
Result was out within 20 minutes.
4th Round: HR Interview.
In my case HR was head of the panel and he was asking puzzles and technical questions too.
* Previous interview experience.
* Difference between C++ and Java.
* Why java is better than C++?
* Why Syntel?
* Why should I hire you?
And finally he asked that have I any question which I want to ask? I asked one question about work culture in Syntel.
He answered the questions and told me that "You are selected".
Joy for me!!!!!!!
Thanks to God!
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.