Syntel Interview Experience - Jaipur, September 06, 2014
I have completed my B.Tech in Computer Science with an aggregate of 71.7%.
I attended Syntel drive through monster college !
3rd March 2014:
1st round: online test(no negative marking).
Basic questions were there! can refer R.S. Agarwal.
20th June 2014:
1st round result out: passed (around 9 from my college).
20th August 2014:
Received mail about 2nd round to be held on 6th September 2014 at Arya(not my college).
6th September 2014:
2nd round: Group Discussion:
* General topic.
* Discussion(group) + Conclusion (individual).
* 7 out of 10 were selected.
* In other few groups only 2 or 3 were selected!.
- Neither shout in discussion nor stay quiet, participate.
Selected students were asked to fill a Form. personal info + professional!.
* Introduction to myself.
* About my project (.net).
* About database, normalization.
* Questions from DBMS.
* Questions about .net.
* My strength and weakness .
- I was 3rd last candidate for this round, both sir and I were tiered.
- Waited for around 4 hours after round 2.
- Result was out within 5 mins.(Individual results were given).
4th Round: HR:
* A firm handshake.
* Asked how was my day? Offered me water.
* General questions about me and my family.
* Where I live in Jaipur and Where is My college in Jaipur with reference to Arya college.
* Asked what i love to do apart from studies.
* Asked if I am fine with relocation to Chennai and bond of 2 years.
- Interviewer sir, was very friendly.
- It was a very good experience.
- Result was out within 2 minutes.
'Shortlisted' and a week ago, I have received a 'Letter Of Intent'.
Hope this experience of mine, helps you.
All the best !
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.