SYNTEL Interview Experience - PUNE, MAHARASHTRA. JULY 27, 2014
My interview was on 22/06/2014 in Pune, Maharashtra. There was drive for syntel recruitment through Monstercollege. I am pursuing my degree in Electronics & Tele communication from Government college of Engineering Chandrapur.
About Syntel Process...
Total four rounds which are,
1. Online Test
* For online test( APTITUDE ) I refer R.S. AGRAWAL & INDIABIX.
* For G.D. I refer INDIABIX & NEWS channels. My topic was " INDIA IS SOFT NATION ". This round is elimination round. better to practice more as possible. From 10 candidate they select only 2 including me. Was really TOUGH for me.
* Technical Interview (T.I.) was totally depend on my resume. Syntel asked me about PPT(powerpoint presentation) as I am winner in PPT at National level and they asked me about my academic project. My interview was nearly about 20-25 min. But I was ready for that time. Syntel HR was really impressed by me and my project as well as PPT details.
* HR round was genially good experience for me. They asked me some following questions like 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why Syntel 3. Your Passtime other than your hobby. 3. you are ready to relocate or not and some other questions also.
1. Online test - Hard Work & continuous online practice. INDIABIX is best.
2. G.D. - Preparation, Smile, Confidence, Gesture & Body language.
3. T.I. - Prepare your RESUME ( Simple & true ) you must know about each and every thing that you included in your resume. Your Academic Project & Seminar.
4. HR - Smile, confidence, true sense of mind, cool.
TRY FOR WORST, DO FOR BEST, GET WHAT DO YOU WANT(EXCELLENCE).
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.