PEROT SYSTEMS PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 25 APR 2007 - PATNAGAR
I am Varun Sheel, B.Tech IIIyr (E.C.E), College of Technology, Pantnagar. I appeared for the Perot Systems Recruitment exam on 25 APR 07.
The eligibilty criteria was 60% throughout...
There were 3 rounds- Written, Technical, M.R (telephonic).
Total students appeared were 84. 10 students cleared the written exam.
THE MAIN PART IS WRITTEN... comprises of 2 papers. one is called Quantative analysis.. and another one is English.
IF YOU CLEARED THE WRITTEN THE PROBABILITY OF BEING SELECTED IN PEROT IS 90%.. REMAINING 10% DEPENDS ON UR CONFIDENCE...
quant paper was of 45 minutes. there were 4 sections
1st section was series questions... there were 10ques. ----- THIS WAS THE EASY ONE (R.S aggarwal is sufficient 4 dis part) every ques. was from r.s aggarwal
2nd section was of data sufficiency... there were 10 ques. ----- THIS WAS THE EASIEST ONE,,,, YOU CAN DO ALL THE QUESTIONS IN 3-4 MIN... (EVERY QUESTION WAS FROM R.S AGGARWAL VERNAL N NON VERBAL)
3rd section was pure quant..... there were 15 ques ------ YOU CAN SAY THIS WAS THE HARD ONE (hard 4 every one)..... (you can practice this section from R.s aggarwal but the ques. you will find in test will b much difficult)
4th section was ALGO section..... time consuming section but the most scoring one------ a student with good presence of mind can solve atleast 4-5 questions
There is no book from where you can practice these algorithms
AFTER QUANT TEST THERE WAS ENGLISH TEST WHICH WAS VERY EASY. NO NEED TO PRACTICE. EVERY ONE CAN DO THAT
Well every one was expecting he/she will clear the written but when the result announced everyone was shocked....bcoz only 10 students 've cleared the written... luckily I was one of them
TECHNICAL INTERVIEW :-
INTERVIEWS STARTED NEXT DAY AT 8 IN THE MORNING
my turn came at 9.15.... I was bit nervous but more confident bcoz i've cleared the written there was only one person in the room
when I entered in the room he asked for my CV and asked about some C and C++ questions
Q) difference between C and C++? )
Q) he asked me to make a program of simple passing an array to a function?
Q) he also asked some basic quesyions on linux like wat is kernal, shell etc.
Q) and a lot questions from my hobbies ?
it took about 15 min. all in short the technical was pure C based ...
OUT OF 10.. 7 PEOPLE CLEARED THE TECH. ROUND
this was just like HR round+technical
difference was that it was on telephone
a person was asking technical n non technical questions
he asked about my hobbies
n about multiplexer
why do u want to join perot
why not higher studies??
then he told me to ask a ques.
i asked wat r the future prospects in perot
at last he asked where i want to work in Noida or in B'lore
IT ALSO TOOK AROUND 15 MIN.
b confident,, dont hesitate u can clear dis round very easily
ACTUALLY THE PERSON ON ODR. SIDE JUST TEST UR COMMUNICATION SKILL. SO IF UR COMMUNICATION SKILL IS PAR GOOD. THEN NO ONE CAN STOP YOU
ALL INTERVIEWS WERE OVER BY THE TIME 11.30. WE WERE JUST WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. WELL THE RESULTS ANNOUNCED AND ALL 7 PEOPLE GOT SELECTED. AT 11.45 I GOT MY APPOINTMENT LETTER....
THE KEY TO PEROT IS JUST THE WRITTEN EXAM
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.