MASTEK PAPER - 18 DEC 2006 - NAGPUR
I am selected in Mastek. the general Apti paper as follows---------
There r 5 sections:
2) JAVA/ADV JAVA
3) LINUX, UNIX.
5) Hardware & Networking.
Every Section is very tough and has cut off in every section. No Negative marking.
For section 1)
1) what is a smith chart used for
2) how is impedance matching done and why do we need it (basically can talk about ideal power supply needing a low internal resistance and high load to function properly. so one stage of transistor amplifier has to have low o/p resistance and high i/p resistance for next stage- do look up all basic electronics) (also about sinking high currents without damage)
3) name all flipflops u know and working esp. master slave.
4) C progaming - program to find how many 1's are present in an integer variable using bitwise operators. something about dynamic allocation, static functions, macros
5) C++ virtual functions
6) what types of control r there
For section 2)
1)what is method overloading
2)OOPS features and like tht
for sec 3)
1. what is an inode in unix?
2. small program in pascal to add a node to a linked list. (You have to tell what the program does)
3. C strcmp program (You have to tell what the program does)
4. set of dos commands testing basic familiarity with dir, ren *.t?t, cd etc.
5. what is the order of binary search?
6. what is the order of strassens matrix multiplication?
7. you have to maintain the sorted order of integers and insert integers . which data structure would you use? (tree, list, queue, array?)
8. There are two lists of integers to be merged. Which method would you not use?
for sec 4)
i dnt remenber but prepare for it.
for sect 5)
Wht is edi
wht is severlets
wht is rmi
no HR, no TI.. if u clear Apti u r selected..
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.