INFOTECH PAPER PATTERN ON 22nd JULY 2006 AT HYDERABAD
PAPER: INFOTECH PAPER PATTERN ON 22nd JULY 2006 AT HYDERABAD
The written test has following sections:-
1.Quant "15 questions
2.Analytical Reasoning-14 questions
3.Antonyms-3 questions, Synonyms-3 questions
4.Reading Comprehension-2 passages having 5 questions each
5.Data Interpretation-5 questions
Note:-That is a total of 50 questions to be attempted in 50 minutes
1.The total ages of three persons A, B, C is 90yrs, 10 yrs before ratio of A, B, C ages is 1:2:3.what is C's age?
2. A train 500m crosses a tunnel 0.5km between the time 10:05am and 10:10am what is the speed of train?
3. M persons decide to buy a gift for D price now three persons leave the group so what is the cost of the gift now to remaining persons?
4. A boat moves upstream with 12km/hr and downstream with 16 km/hr what is the speed of current and speed of boat in still water?
5. There are 30 puppies in two windows
a) 3/4th are male in left window
b) 1/3rd are female in right window
How many female puppies are there in total?
6. Two types of alloys A and B have gold and copper in the ratio 7:5 and 6:5 if they are mixed in equal quantities ratio of gold and silver in this new mixture?
7. A manufacturer sells goods to trader at 20% profit, trader sells to shopkeeper at 10% profit, shopkeeper to consumer at 10% profit if shopkeeper gets Rs.1, 45,2000 original cost of the goods?
8. What annual debt will discharge a debt of Rs.7620 due in 2yrs at 2% per annum compound interest?
Questions were very big and confusing sorry i am unable to reproduce them here.
ANTONYMS, SYNONYMS: (Refer Barron's)
1. Antonym of correct and so on
2. Synonym of pragmatic and so on
The two passages one was very easy but in one passage there were direct questions others v need to think a bit and answer
This section is very easy and refer Barron's for this
The rounds after written test are:-
1. GROUP DISCUSSION
2. TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
That's it .My advice is attempt Analytical Reasoning questions last. No company expects 100% correct answers so try for accuracy rather than solving more questions that doesn't mean stick to one question it's after all time that dominates in competitive exams.
"ALL THE BESTĚ
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.