Infosys Interview Experience - I.I.E.S.T, Shibpur.
I am here to share my full experience that could help you to face Infosys Aptitude Round and Interview Round.
300 candidates were shortlisted for the aptitude round.
First and foremost thing that everyone have to keep in mind before going for Infosys aptitude test, is try to Solve as many Sample Paper of this company before giving the final one.
The aptitude Round is the main step that you have to clear, this round mainly consists of :
1. General Arithmetic Aptitude (which consist of very basic one, I suggest not to give much time in this part as it carry on approx 12 question, which are very basic).
2. Venn diagram (1 of the most important part to practice which carry 5-7 questions. Try to solve it from IndiaBix or some other sites as you wish).
3. Logical Reasoning (Ex :- sitting arrangement).
4. English (With maximum weighted having 40 questions and 2 comprehensive type, try to practice as much as you can before the exam).
Please keep note that you have to clear your sectional cut-off marks to go for the Interview Round.
After clearing this round there will be a personal Interview Round, from our college 112 students Were selected for the final round.
3. Be familiar with common HR questions and practice to bring the fluency.
Suggestions for personal Interview :-
1. Be confident in front of the interviewer.
2. Always try to answer whatever is being asked from the person, because even if you are not correct they.
Try to check your confident level.
4. Go through your CV as many times as possible, as the interviewer will go through your CV and ask.
Questions Related to that After this round final list was revealed in which 42 students got placed and my name was also there.
Be confident and show them the ability you have it in yourself, good luck and hope you to see at Infosys.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.