Infosys Interview Experience - Vijayawada, 14-NOV-2016
Infosys conducted online campus drive in our college.
1) Written test.
Totally 1200 students appeared to written test and 422 got shortlisted from that, it consists of arithmetic aptitude, reasoning and verbal ability, there is sectional cut-off (somewhat difficult questions).
Next day they called us for interviews, only one round combination of TR & HR.
Senior project managers were doing this round.
Questions they asked like,
1) Tell me about yourself.
- Started telling, he interrupted and asked me to tell something which is not in my resume. Started telling about my interests, then he asked me why do you want a software job when your interests are different from this, I was able to convince him with my answer (impressed).
2) He asked what is my fav. subject.
3) Asked what is pointer.
4) Asked some tricky questions on pointers.
- Told (impressed).
5) He asked what is great in C?
- I said pointers.
6) He asked why?
- I told if there is no pointer, then there are no DS like linked lists, trees, etc.
7) He immediately asked me to write double linked list program.
- I started writing after 5 mins he asked me to show the code, I was able to write only single linked list, but even then he was impressed and asked me what was missing, I told, he made some modifications.
8) He asked me what is operating system?
- Told differently, impressed.
9) He asked me what is big data?
- Told with example
10) He asked me what is IOT?
- Told but not that good, he even confused me.
11) He asked me to tell differences b/w C++ and Java?
- Told some unique differences, he said very good.
12) He asked me to explain about projects I mentioned in my resume?
- I explained my projects clearly, I was shocked that he actually told half of the code for 1 of my project.
13) Then he asked me any questions?
Finally, he said you can leave.
That's it. Out of 422 members, 237 were selected for position of system engineers and I was one of them.
All the best, good luck :).
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.