Infosys Interview Experience - Trivandrum, September 8, 2015
I attended INFOSYS interview on 8th, 9th sep which was conducted by our college, LBSITW.
First, they gave us a pre placement talk which was about 60 mins.
After that, we had a online test having 3 sections:
1. Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking - 25 minutes - 15 questions.
- Syllogisms - 5.
- Data interpretation - 5.
- Data sufficiency - 5.
2.Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning - 35 minutes - 10 questions.
- Permutation and Combination - 2.
- Time and Distance - 1
- Number series - 1.
- Cryptarithmetic - 1.
3. Test Section III/Test of communicative English - 35 minutes - 40 questions.
- Critical Reasoning.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Correction.
- Reading Comprehension.
Questions were of pattern:
1. In how many ways it is possible to form words of same length from the word INFOSYS such that two 'S' will not come together?
2. 4,25,121,289,..... series
3. if EAT+
=BEET then what would be for TEE+TEE?
4. If A does a piece of work in 9 days and B does the same of work in 10 days, then how many days they will need to the 40/90 of the work such that they work on alternate days and consider A starts the cycle?
5. consider there are six persons A,B,C,D,E and F having their own bags and there are 6 green balls and 6 red balls. Then find in how many possible ways balls can be arranged in bags such that each contains at-least one green ball?
Out of 380 students, 137 students cracked it.
Next day was the interview, and that was not that tough to crack because only they will check is your communication skills, and your technical knowledge.
We had a total of 19 panels.
My HR asked me to tell about myself, basic concepts of cpp, difference between data encapsulation and data abstraction, seminar, project, and about my achievements which was in my resume. Then he finally asked whether i had any questions.
Same day result was published, Out of 137 students, 8 were eliminated.
Thank you. ALL THE BEST !
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.