Infosys Interview Experience - College of engineering Bhubaneswar
Thanks to IndiaBix this site was really really helpful for me.
Guyzz no one was sharing the exact questions on IndiaBix. So I am sharing as much questions as I remember. And all are questions are genuine.
1 hour ppt by Infosys.
1st section was reasoning (25 minutes 15 questions).
1. DI question was there in tabular format where no.of red, blue, green, yellow cubes cuboid and sphere was there.
Question were like if 2 red balls were converted to green what will be the ratio of green And other were simple questions which could be solved from table directly.
2. Syllogisms questions were of RS Aggarwal simple two statement type.
3. DS questions were really tough, all were from mensuration.
So just try to score as much as possible from other 10 questions.
Apti(35 minutes 10 questions).
I remember every question of apti so I am posting these.
1. Crypto question NINE+FINE =WIVES where v=3 e=5 find W+I+V+E+S.
2. 5 puzzles seating arrangement type with 3 conditions (7 persons P, Q, R, S, T, U, V are there and 3 condition were given) and questions were like which of these arrangement is not possible. A little bit of thinking was required.
3. Clock question : find the time at which minute and hour hands are at same position between 9 and 10 (just take the help of your clock :) ) ).
4. In a mixture of 10 litres the ratio of milk and water is 2:1 if this ratio is to be 1:2 then the quantity of water to be further added is ?
2. Speed of three cars are in the ratio x:y:z. What is the ratio of time taken by them to travel the same distance ? (values of x:y:z I don't remember).
6 one based on formulae of sector.
Guys english paper was really lengthy. One passage on Romeo and Juliet. One on wheeled cart and theme detection, grammar, fill in the blanks (prepositions and tense) were there.
Guys try to seat in group if possible :) ).
Otherwise English paper can be the barrier due to time factor.
Next day interview was there, fortunately my HR was really cool.
1> Favorite subjects.
2> Method overloading, overriding, polymorphism, constructor, pure virtual functions, late binding.
3> WAP to overload constructors.
5> 2 output questions.
Guys The process was not that easy so don't take it lightly. Prepare well for both the rounds All the Best !
Hope to see you all soon at Infy!
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.