Infosys Interview Experience - Noida, September 29, 2014
In written there were three sections:
1) Analytical reasoning (15 questions 25 minutes) -ques from syllogism which were very difficult, 5 questions on data interpretations again not easy. And 5 questions on data sufficiency moderate. Overall this section was difficult.
2) Mathematics and logical reasoning (10 questions 35 mins) -very easy 5 questions puzzle based refer RS Aggarwal and 5 questions including permutation, probability, time and dist, one number series. This section was very easy.
3) Verbal ability (40 question 35 minutes) -error detection, fill In the blanks, inference from the passage, 2 passages one long and one short. This section was also Moderate.
Then interview was next day. There were 21 panels. It totally depends upon your panel whether your interview will be technical or pure hr or combination of both.
He asked me following questions:
1) How is my name pronounced:-).
2) My fav electronics subject.
3) Difference between microprocessor and microcontroller.
4) What all computer skills I have.
5) What all I know about java.
6) Gave me a number series to solve.
7) Asked me if I have any questions.
The infy people are very cool and they try their best to make you relax.
My result will come on 12th. Hope to get selected. Thanks to IndiaBix and Candidate experiences. All the very best.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.