Infosys Test Paper Pattern
PAPER : Infosys Test Paper Pattern
1. Number of null pointers in any binary tree = n+1.
2. max(t1,t2,...tn) = pipelining.
3. 50% -DBETXXXXXX - density.
4. print (Head(T)) Traverse(left(T)) print (Head(T)) Traverse(right(T))
5. Boolean Expression Evalvate.
6. Common sub expression:-
Ans: a + e
7. LRU : 1, 2, 3. 8. Tr. Delay - 10000 bits
9. Grammar of Number of shift / reduce operator:
10. CPU scheduling 9,8 ?
11. If even x/2 else p(p(3x+1)) 2^k + 1: 3 . 2^(k-1)
12. Memory Allocation Related.
Ans: Reference only.
14. Compiler - related Qn.
15. LAN frames - related question.
16. Parameter passing (35,20).
17. sliding window protocol - BUFFER SIZE large.
18. kernel mode - deallocate resource.
19. logic circuit
Ans: Minimum OR = 3.
20. Combinatorics related.
21. Priority Scheduling.
22. cobegin begin x = y; x= x+1; y= x begin x =y; z= z+1; y= z coend ans. Number of values possible = 2.
23. 2 bits flip / 2 bits exchange.
24. Any addr K^+ v(a) + 2I - 2a
1. I participated in a race.1/5th of those who are before me are equal to 5/6th of those behind me. What were the total number of contestants in the race?(3 Marks)
2. Find the 3 digit number. Third digit is square root of first digit. Second digit is sum of first and third digits. Find the number. (3 Marks)
3. This problem is of time and work type. Some A and some B are able to produce so many tors in so many hours.(for example 10 A and 20 B are able to produce 30 tors per hour). Like this one more sentence was given. We have to find out the rate of working of A and B in tors/hour.(4 Marks)
4. A and B play a game of dice between them. The dice consists of colors on their faces instead of numbers. A wins if both dice show same color. B wins if both dice show different colors. One dice consists of 1 red and 5 blue. What must be the color in the faces of other dice.(i.e how many blue and how many red?). Chances of winning for A and B are even. (5 Marks)
5. A girl has 55 marbles. She arranges them in n rows. The nth row consists of n marbles, the (n-1)th row consists of (n-1) marbles and so on. What are the number of marbles in nth row? (3 Marks)
6. This question is of analogy type. Some sentences regarding tastes of people to poetry are given like all who like A's Poem, like the poems of B. Like this 7 or 8 sentences were given. Questions were based on this. (8 Marks)
7. This question is also of analogy type. Four persons are there A,B,C,D. Each of the four persons own either P,Q,R,S. 10 sentences using if clause were given. We have to find out which belongs to whom. (8 Marks)
8. This question involves percentage. (5 Marks)
9. Problems on ages. (6 Marks)
10. Problems on time and distance. (5 Marks)
Technical Questions in the Second Round.
1. If 1/4 of the time from midnight plus 1/2 of the time from now to midnight is the present time, then What is the present time? 2. In a 10 digit number, if the 1st digit number is the number of ones,2nd digit number is the number of twos, and ... so on. 10th digit is the number of zeroes, then find the number.
3. A train blows a siren one hour after starting from the station. After that it travels at 3/5th of its speed it reaches the next station 2 hours behind schedule. If it had a problem 50 miles farther from the previous case,it would have reached 40 minutes sooner. Find the distance between the two stations.
4. An army 50 miles long marches at a constant rate. A courier standing at the rear moves forward and delivers the message to the first person and then turns back and reaches the rear of the army as the army completes 50 miles. Find the distance travelled by the courier.
5. A person grows cabbage, he uses a larger square this year than previous year and produces cabbages than previous year. What is the no. of cabbages produced this year?
6. Olympic race : 4 contestants : Alan,charlie, Darren ,Brain. There are two races and average is taken to decide the winner. One person comes at the same position in both the race. Charlie always come before Darren. Brian comes first once. Alan comes third atleast once. Find the positions. Alan never comes last. Charlie & Darren comes 2nd atleast once.
8. Problem finding who is husband,wife & son from 4 set of families.
9. Rank the persons from set of conditions.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.