INFOSYS PAPER - 15 APR 2007 - HYDERABAD
MARKS: 50, TIME: 1Hr
This paper was for experienced people (with 12 Months to 24 Months of Experience for the post of Entry Level Software Engineers).
As I have seen previous years papers of 2006 & 2007 the pattern was from RS Agarwal (Verbal & Non Verbal) so did't prepare puzzles.
The paper which I have written consist of only 10 puzzles of 50 Marks, Time was 1 Hr. No English.
***Never take a Chance***
So Friends be prepared with
* Previous Year Papers- Puzzles (important)
* Shakuntala Devi Puzzles
* RS Agarwal - Verbal & Non-Verbal
1) A jeweller prepared a window display each displaying 3 of the 7 jems at a time . They were methyst, opal, sapphire, emerald, ruby and garnet. Displayed according to the following conditions:-
1 A sholud always be displayed on the left window and D on the right.
2 Ruby should never come with any of D or G.
3.E should always be with S.
then some 4 questions were asked on this.
#1 which combination is appropriate?
#2 which condition is correct in the right window?
#3 Ruby can be displayed with following other two?
#4 S can be displayed with the following other two on left side window? (8 Marks)
2) Yesterday my mother asked me to buy some stamps. Stamps are available in 2 paise, 7paise, 10paise, 15paise and 20paise denominations. For three types of stamps I was asked to buy five of each. For the other two types of stamps. I was asked to buy six of each. Unfortunately I forgot which I was supposed to buy five of and which to buy six of Luckly my mother had given me the exact money required to buy the stamps, Rs. 3.00 and the shopkeeper was able to give me the correct stamps. Which stamps did I buy?
3. A cyclist covered 2/3 of his distance by cycle, then his type was punctured. after that he covered the remaining distance by walk. He felt that he had walked twice the time of he cycle. how fast he cycled than he walked. (3 Marks)
4) Four persons A, B, C and D are playing cards. They have one card in their hand. Each card has two different colours on each of its side. In total there are 2 red, 2 green, and 3 blue colours. They made following statements about their hidden colour of the card. and exactly two among them are lying.
A -> Blue or Green
B -> Neither Blue nor Green
C -> Blue or Yellow
D -> Blue or Yellow
The visible colours are Red, Green, Red and Blue respectively in that order. Tell the hidden colour of card for each of the person.
5) M is sister of P, O's husband is L's brother, N is father of K & grandfather of P There are two fathers and one mother and 3 brothers. Find
1) Group of brothers
2) How many Male candidates?
3) who is husband of O ? (6 Marks)
6) There are two workers, each takes 10 hrs & other for 9 hrs.Both can work together with 5 bricks laid for 1 hr.. The owner knows this but in a hurry he assigned a work to both.. How many Bricks they constructed for 1 hr... (Some thing like that) (3 Marks)
7) There are seven friends. First one goes to his friends house on first day. Second one goes to his friends house on second day. Third one goes to his friends house on third day. Fourth one goes to his friends house on fourth day. Fifth one goes to his friends house on fifth day. Sixth one goes to his friends house on sixth day. Seventh one goes to his friends house on seventh day. Altogether all people can meet on which day? (4 Marks)
8) Some puzzle question on ages (like S is older than T, but younger E.F is older than S, but greater than T, etc) (6Marks)
9) Cricket Scores: Find the Number of runs altogether by the cricket team.... As Sachin scored 74 less than Dravid. Dravid greater than Jedeja.. Rahul and Azar togther 76..... (Something like that) (4 Marks)
10) There are 3 Men, in a party...... Each men dancing with three women.. if one women has two pairs of men how many attended the party? (Not Remember the exact question) (4 Marks)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.