INFOSYS PAPER - 02 JUL 2006 - HYDERABAD
2).Jan robinson, kate jones, john smith are engineer, pilot & biochemist not in the order .they have three martian assistants . as they find difficulty with martian names they gave them nick names as smith, robinson, jones as their masters name.
1.robinson is an yomi
2.all martians speak uri.
3.the martians name is the same as the bio chemist is naim
4.robinson beats engineer in the chess
(one more condition) who is the pilot?
dont remember exactly..
Ans :Jan robinson
There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, footwalker, manager,cashier. Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post.
1. Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30- 12:30 and the rest have it in 12:30 -1:30
2. Mrs Allen and Mrs Benett are sisters.
3. Cashier and clerk share their lunch among themselves.
4. Two Bachelors share their rooms.
5. Davis and Ewinger doesn't face each other from the day Davis reported Ewinger to the Manager when he returned from lunch and found out that Ewinger has already left for lunch before time.
I m not sure about the answers bt question was like this
Lunch 11:30 - 12:30
Davis ( from the 5th point he takes lunch in the earlier session)
Davis cant be manager
lunch 12:30 - 1:30
Ewinger( form the 5th point he takes lunch in 2nd session
Ewinger cant be manager
4. Four people, say, A, B, C, D belonging to M, N, O, P group, not in order decided for a picnic. All of them brought salad from their home in their traditional style. Fruits used in salad were Grapes, Banana, Apple, Cherry. All of them used exactly 3 fruits in their salad. None of them used same combination of fruits in their salad. Some clues given are :
A doesn't belong to group M used Apple.
B who doesn't belong to group M and O used Apple & Cherry.
Person belonging to M group used Apple & Cherry in his salad.
C and person belonging to O used Cherry & Grapes both, but person belonging to N used only one of them.
Question goes on like this and finally you need to answer 4 questions based on these clues :
(a) Which of the following fruits is not used by M group ?
Apple, Banana, Grapes, Cherry
(b) Which combination was used by B ?
Some pairs were given.
I don't remember the full question. It was of 8 marks, (4 parts.) But I was able to solve it
5. then some chocolate bars problem was given like i had some bars, i gave half the bars to my mother n half more to my father then half of the remaining n half more to my pet and i ended up with 1 bar with myself.how many bars did i have initially? (its not exact but was very much like this only)
dog=(x-1)/4+1/2 she left with one choclate, total=x=x/2+1/2+
(x-1)/4+1/2+1 ,so x=7
6) A couple had triplets - Annie, Fannie and Danny. One of them broke a drum with flour in it and there were foot-prints all around the kitchen-floor. The parents could not tell to whom those footprints belonged coz all of them wore same shoes. Then they asked their children who did it. Annie said "I didn't do it". Fannie said "Danny did it". Danny said "Fannie is lying". Only one of them spoke truth while the other 2 were lying. Whose the culprit?
8) If ramu had taken one tree to plant it in his gareden the speciality of the tree is it will grow double for everyday if ramu garden is so big it takes 50 days to complete the entire garden then how many days required to grow the plant half of the garden?
9) A problem on stamps which I exactly not remembered so try for previous papers
a person given stamps to two persons jack and tim , tim said I had given 3 more to her she already had if I give 3 more to her then the sender asked tim howmany u have then tim replied I have two more than which is having?then how many stamps he passed..
Ans)I did nt got it..
10)sorry I cant remembered the qns
Thnks for Friends mam..
all the best..
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.