INFOSYS PAPER & INTERVIEW - 02 JUL 2006 - CHENNAI
I had finished my infosys written test and interview on 2nd and 3rd resp.
First I want to thank Friends mam and all the members of this group. I join in this group just before 5 days of my exam. I got lot and lot of informations from the group. its job is very excellent. I think, if you use the ten days after getting ur call letter, then u can get thro the infy, Try to over shakunthala devi-puzzles to puzzle u book fully and also george summers. So it ll be useful during ur interview too. Most of the questions are repeated from previous ques papers. If u r not able to over the book, try to solve the puzzles in the old question paper as much as u can by urself. They are making just cut and copy work from old papers. If u memorize it, it ll not help u in the test. just u refer the answers. The ques r not in order.
1.A and B play a game. Loser of each game has to give a coin to the winner. At the end A gains 3 coins even though B won 3 games. How many games did they play?
Approach: A lost 3 games (given B won 3 games)
To compensate A has to win 3 games.
To gain 3 coins A has to win 3 more games.
So total = 3+3+3 = 9 games.
2. A boy asked his sister that "how many chocolates are with you now out of what I gave you yesterday". She replied him in confusing way "I gave half of those to mom and half more to dad. Then, from remaining chocolates, I gave half of those and another half of a chocolate to our pet dog. After that, one chocolate was remaining and I ate that gracefully". How many chocolates did the boy give to his sister?
3. There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, footwalker, manager,cashier.
Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post.
- Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30- 12:30 and the rest have it in 12:30 -1:30
- Mrs Allen and Mrs Benett are sisters.
- Cashier and clerk share their lunch among themselves.
- Two Bachelors share their rooms.
- Davis and Ewinger doesn't face each other from the day Davis reported Ewinger to the Manager when he returned from lunch and found out that Ewinger has already left for lunch before time.
I m not sure about the answers
4. one day a person wanted to meet a lawyer, but lawyer was busy,so he told the man to meet him 2 days after the day before the day after tomorrow .Tell what the day is ,if today is Friday.
Ans day after tomorrow-Sunday
The day before day after tomorrow-Saturday
2 days after Saturday=Monday
5. four friends of four family prepares salad with fruits. Some conditions and four ques from it.
This too vry easy, if u know the method. Try to show this by rows and cols.
6. Jan robinson, kate jones, john smith are engineer, pilot & biochemist not in the order .they have three martian assistants . as they find difficulty with martian names they gave them nick names as smith, robinson, jones as their masters name.
1.robinson is an yomi
2.all martians speak uri.
3.the martians name is the same as the bio chemist is naim
4.robinson beats engineer in the chess
(one more condition) who is the pilot?
dont remember exactly..
Ans :Jan robinson
7.i.1,2,3,5,(sorry I forgot the series)
8.A plant in the garden. it doubles every day. it can over the entire field in 50 days. how much days ll it take to cover half field.
9.A foot print was on the floor. When their mother asked who broke Annie said, "I didn't do it"; Fanny said "Danny did it"; Danny said "Fanny is lieing"; here two of them are lieing, one is speaking truth. Can you find out who broke it ?
Ans : Annie
10. Puzzle on stamps. it is very simple. I don't have time to read the ques.so guys u start to do the puzzles as soon as possible
imp: If u know the answers. Write it neatly at first. At last, spend time on the puzzles which u want to find ans.
Appear to interview before half an hour of ur interview time.
They didn't ask me the usual ques."Tell abt urself".
By seeing my name they asked whether I kept the name by numerology.
So guys be cool and confident.
They asked me details from the application form, which will be provided at the beginning of test. So provide the correct info.
Another thing they didn't ask is puzzles.
They are checking problem solving skill, decision making skill and also leadership qualities.
Then as usual, abt relocation, abt infosys,...
Keep in mind, past is past.
SUCCESS will not come by a day.
So, Don't loose confident at any time.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.