INFOSYS PAPER - 09 OCT 2005 - BANGALORE
1) There are 100 student. Out of which at least 75 register in chemistry 83 register in physics. 10% did not register in any course. What is the no of student register in both the courses?
2) Mr. and Mrs. bouncer has 15 children each has a gap of 1and half year gap .the older one is 8 times the youngest. The age of the oldest one is?
Ans 24(consider the age 1.5 first then age of oldest is 22.5, if 3 then the age is 24)
3) In the vacation my cousin came to our house. We had a chess match every day. There was a bet of a chocolate if one wins. If my cosions won 12 matches and I have 8 chocolates then no of days he lived in our house or the period of vacation was
4) A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17, then the value of D and G?
5) There was a cube which hag to be inscribed with following pairs of no. on opposite side
Then how many different ways can it be done?
6) if Saul and sal played a game of 100 meter and sal wins by 10 meter. In the next time sal kept 10 meter behind from the stating point then who will win the game
7)A jeweler makes a window display , he has 7 gems of which he needs to display 6,three on the left side of the pan and three on the right side of the pan. with following condition let the gems be Armnet, dimond, emerald, sapphire, garnet, opal and ruby,armnet should be always displayed on left side . Diamond always displayed on right side Ruby should not be kept with diamond or garnet emerald and sapphire should be displayed on same side
a) What are the possible combination on left side (ans Armanet, garnet, opal)
b) What are the possible combination on right side (ans Dimond,garnet ,opal)
c) if garnet ,dimond,opal are on the right side what is the possible combination for left side ( ans armnet,emerald,sapphire)
d) if armnet ruby opal are on the left side what is the possible combination for right side (ans diamond, emerald,sapphire)
8)Three persons in aircraft one is engineer pilot and biochemist. the three people names are Robinson ,jerk, and one more name . And some condition is missing. The question was who was the pilot (ans Robinson)
9)one problem was on carpenter, electrician, painter, paper maker, hangman, plumber, and some value were assigned to the combination and the condition was
You have to find the individual amount, the combination value were given sorry I have forgotten. But it was a very simple problem
Ans (painter=900,plumber=3000,paper maker=2300,carpenter=200,)
10) There was a problem on solution water and milk kept in two different container A and B. first water is taken equivalent to the amount of milk from and put in in container B. then from B some amount of milk is taken equivalent to the amount in B and putted in B. and some condition were given. You have to find the amount of milk and water in both containers
I solved 9 puzzles correctly out of 10. The only problem I left was the milk and water, which was a question of 8 marks. I think they putted a cut of 10 out of 10 or 45 or 47 out of 50. so try to do the 8 marks questions at any cost.
HOPE THIS QUESTION MAY HELP YOU FOR INFY TEST
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.