INFOSYS PATTERN - NOV 2003
I have been a member of this group for quite some time now, and I take pleasure in informing you all that I have got job at Infosys.
It has been a tough time for me, as has been with many other friends. But the hard work, dedication and perseverence has finally paid off.
I would like to share my views/ideas with you all, who are still searching for their dream jobs.
1. Don't lose hope. You will definitely make it!!!
2. Stay abreast will certain fundamentals always tested.
( viz. c, c++, data structures, database, networking.)
3. Do not hesitate during the interview. Be confident of what you speak. Practice what you want to speak. Lead the intervier and dont get led by him. Drop in words you can speak about confidently in your conversation.
Tips for Infy Aspirants
1. Finish Shakuntala Devi ( both books ). Certain problems apear erratic but most have proper mathematical solutions. Try to solve on your own, do not go by Devi's solution. Your own solution will fetch you marks.
2. Finish George Summers. Even finishing the first part is sufficient to give you an insight in how to proceed for these kind of problems.
3. I have uploded puzzles.pdf in the files section. You people can download it and have a look. It contains 281 puzzles collected from brainvista.com. It is the most comprehensive material you can find related to puzzles. If you are able to finish that, you should clear the paper easily.
4. During the paper go for the questions based on mathematics, as they can be solved the fastest and are your best bet to correct answers. DO NOT GO BY THE MARKS OF QUESTIONS. Make multiple passes of the paper. During the first pass do questions you feel can do in 2,3, or 4 mins. This should cover around 60% of the paper. Then go for questions you can do in 5-8 mins. After that if time permits you will only be left with questions which require 10-15 mins. Go for it!!
I would like to thank the group members for making this group a success.
I would also like to thank Ms. Friends I would try to provide all the information i can gather and continue to be a part of this wonderful group.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.