ICICI PO EXAM Interview Experience - AUGUST 02, 2014
The paper is divided in 5 sections:
1. Reading comprehension - 9 minutes.
2. Sentence completion - 7 minutes.
3. Arithmetic section - 18 minutes.
4. Diagram sequences - 6 minutes.
5. Analogy - 4 minutes .
There is separate time slot for every section so time management plays crucial role in exam..
1. It has 5 questions with simple 4 line comprehension. You have to select the alternative from the drop down list for the correct answer... It is very easy your reading skills helps a lot to clear this section.. I attempted all as there are no -ve markings and I'm sure all are correct. Thank god as I'm poor in comprehension happy for this section.
2. Sentence completion with two blanks for every question and you have to choose the best alternative from the given options.. The difficulty level is easy with regular grammar questions. I'm sure you will not face any difficulty in solving this section. Time is sufficient.
3. Arithmetic: no tips just fast calculations and I interpreting the given data helps you solve this in less than a minute. It is the real marks scorer, I think chances of selection depends on your performance in this section.
4. Diagrammatic sequences are something like cracking the nuts as a alien. Similarity in options sucks your mind.. So stay calm and select the correct one.
5. Analogy: no doubt having good command on English will sail to boat to glory.
Overall nothing to worry just basics of arithmetic & knowledge on regular usage of English are enough..
All the best for the exam.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.