IBM Interview Process - SALEM, March 15, 2015
This is Zed Aay and If you are called for a off campus drive with IBM then this post is for you.
As usual expect huge crowd to appear for Written test. The selection process comprises of :
1. Written Test (Aptitude+ Number Series).
2. English Assessment Test. (Basically Business Writing).
3. Face to face Interview (Technical+ HR).
Points to remember about:
1. Aptitude question would be average from Simple Interest, Time and work, Speed time distance, Profit and loss. And few more easy topics. But the twist is you will be given fixed time of 2 minutes 15 seconds to attempt each question. After this allotted time the question window will disappear regardless of your attempt. So keep an eye on time.
Maximum Eliminations are done here. If you are through, 50% you get the job.
2. English assessment is not an ordinary English test. It is entirely a business letter type. For this practise paper given in other posts of IndiaBix. Another huge eliminations are done here. And yes good news is if you are through this round, 95%u get the job.
3. Face to face interview is a piece of cake. Believe me IBM HRs are the best HRs in the world. You will feel so comfortable talking to them.
So there is no point in being nervous. Just answer every confidently and try to be you. Don't try to over emphasize your weaknesses and talk as much as possible. Try to be interactive inspite of giving one word answer.
This interview is meant to eliminate the dumbos only. So don't worry. You Are in.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.