IBM Paper Pattern on 21st September on Madurai
Pattern: IBM Paper Pattern on 21st September on Madurai
SECTION-1 [ matrix test] 15 question " 13 min.[ No negative marks for this section]
SECTION-2 [ Number series test] 20 question 4 min. 15 mins mathematical[Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.] SECTION-3[Analytical type (Apti)]12 question 15 min.[ Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.]
This is the new pattern of IBM. this new pattern has been implemented. it contains 3 sections.
SECTION 1, some information is given in the form of matrices, with headings for rows as row1,row2 . Etc.For columns with headings as column1,column 2. Etc.those matrices r as follows.
Column1 column2 column3 column4
Row1 @ * 2 Z
Row2 S K ? $
Row3 I P Z +
Row4 # 8 F Q
Questions r as follows ( not same questions but same type)
1.if column1 , Column 4 r interchanged and row3 , row4 r interchanged and diagonal elements from top left to bottom right r written in reverse order then what is the element in row1 and column 1?
2.if Z's in odd numbered rows r replced with 7's and S's in odd numbered columns r replaced with 5's then which column elements sum equals to 9?
3.After giving similar type of conditions , what is the element left to H?
All questions in this section r from number series.
Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.
Analytical type Questions . .
1. If a company produces 15 different model of tv sets of 2 inchs screen and 4 different model of 4 inches screen size. Then how many model should vendor has for all the model so that all models will displayed in the showroom
2. If a team consists 20 members in which 20% are mathematician then how many member should they hire sothat the ratio would become 10/11.
(Similar Question) 20% of 30 professional r mathematician how many mathematician it should hire so the ratio vll become 10/11
3. The rate of color toner increases $33 to $35 and rate of black&white toner increases $28 to $29. If company spends $1540 in which 3/5 is color toner then how much is total expenditure increases after the cost hike.
4. A computer shop consists 3 brand's alptop .Laptop of brand A is sold 3/16, B is sold 1/16 and c is sold ¾ then what fraction is sold by the shop in all.
5. Printer A prints 8192 character per min and printer B prints 13862 character per min four character are equal to one word. Printer A starts at 7:15 am while Printer B starts at 7:29 am then at what time both will have same no of words printed.
6. In a library there are 5 cluster and each is having 44 books(module). In first weak 75 books are used, in second 95, in third 95 and in fourth 160 books are used.then tell how much fraction of books are used.
7. We have 171 kg rice custing 7 rs/kg.we have rice at 11 rs/kg and 2 rs/kg .then after mixing 11 rs/kg and 2 rs/kg rice. What is quantity of 11 rs/kg rice.
8. Rectangular room has width half of its length. When 6 is decreased from both length and width then its area is differed by 108 so find the width.
9. Company A taken a truck on rent of $1280 per month another company B bought the truck in $40000 and send $120 per month. After 4 years what will be the difference in the amount spent by the both companies on the TRUCK.
10. In a company printing work is done by two machine 5% of the work done by machine A are wasted , and 40% of work done by machine B are wasted. if the 80% of the total work is done by machine A. then what is the total percentage of wastage.
Here no GD was been conducted directly they switched to the Communication Test :-
Detail about IBM Voice/Communication test
1st round - "Read the sentences"
2nd round - "Repeat the sentences"
3rd round - "Make senetence from Jumble words"
4th round - "one word answer"
Like... what is the color of milk?
What is frozen water called? (ICE)
Which is faster:cat or worm? (CAT)
Which is thinner:finger or leg? (FINGER)
how many weeks r there in a year? (52)
how many minutes r there in 1 and a half hr? (90)
What do u wear when u go out in cold:sweater or shirt? (SWEATER)
How many eggs are there in a dozen? (12)
If you are going out for lunch with your mother,who are you:daughter or sister? (DAUGHTER)
Which is smaller castle or cottage? (COTTAGE)
Afternoon comes before or after lunch? (BEFORE)
trees have more no. of branches or trunks? (BRANCHES)
how many months are there in two years? (24)
U see with ur eyes or ears? (EYES)
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.