IBM PAPER & INTERVIEW - 02 JUN 2007 - WARANGAL
I am Sravanthi from Sree Kavitha Engineering College. This pattern was 4r global conduted at BITS college Warangal. arround 1300 mems attended the written test, 225 were selected, then 165 in GD, 69 students finally after tec n hr rounds. procedure is as follows
1. WRITTEN TEST: It consists of 55 quest n time given is 60 min. its very very easy
(1)Verbal (10q) -> simple fill in blanks with prep, articles(5q), passage(5q). passage is tough.
(2)Technical (10q)-> on C(3q), java, unix windows.
(3)Aptitude (15q)->its not from rs agarwal its just general type on prob, permutationse, analytical reasoning.
(4)Attention 2 ability
this section consist quest like any person shuld have all these qualities
1) he should be 6 ft hieght
2) he should be 50 kg weight
3) he should pass aptitude
4) he should be physically fit
- if a person satisfies all the above except 1) then he is selected as trainee
- if a person satisfies all the above except 4) then he suld go 4r test
etc i dont remember conditions exactly based on these conditions arround 5 quest were asked then..
a)123489 b)123589 c)123489
like these some nums are give n we have 2 find which r alike n which r different arround 4 quest of this type
(5) Reasoning: it is also very easy. quest r on blood rels, data sufficiency, picture series, odd man, seating arrangment etc FRNS ITS VERY EASY 2 CRACK BUT TIME MANAGEMNT IS VERY IMP. Believe me pattern is very easy.
2. Essay writing : is very easy it shuld not exceed 200 words topic is "EXERCISE IS GUD FOR HEALTH". time given is 15 min. its immediately after written test.
3. GD : Results were anounced at 3 pm n i m very happy 2 be one of.. then we were asked 2 attend GD immediately n the topic given us is "ENGINEERS SHULD NOT GO ABROAD FOR JOB". Frns be careful in gd its not general its like JAMS ie they give us 3 min time n we have to express our views. the results of gd were announced at 6.30pm they have shown us company profile etc. we were asked 2 attend 4r other 2 rounds next day.
4. Tech Interview : I felt tech was very tough coz as i was frm computers back ground the quest were asked 2 me in electronics, economics etc. not even a single quest frm computers was asked. also some general quest like "how will u introduce a computer 2 a farmer", "how will u measure the part of water filled in a bottle"
5. HR Interview : if were selected in tech round they say us directly 2 attend hr round else they r saying 2 leave the campus. Thank god i was selected in tech. plz go thru company profile before hr he may ask us quest like
"why only IBM", "tell me abt company"?
hr is very easy it s completely based on resumate prepare an ex of each of ur strengths etc also they give some situations 2 us, give +ve answers. in IBM please stress on team work, innovation, leadership qualities mainly.
Successfully i faced the hr round n i results was announced at 5pm i was very happy 2 be one of them.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.