HUGHES Paper Pattern Sec -2
It Consist of Two Section Part A and B or C
For CSE Student part A & B is Better.
Part A and B for CSE Student
if call that fuction with f(Aabcd) what is the output??
Ans:dcbaA (Just reversing the string
what is the o/p???
3. To sorting array of 10 elements which sorting is best
4. To saving space paoint of view which sort is best
c)both a & b
Check it once Can easy Answer this Question(UCA)
5. Which statement is wrong on heap
a) Any two childs should not same
6). One more question on heap
7. Read about cyclometric complexity..
8. How many null pointer are there in N number binary tree
9. Two sorted list of size n what are the maximum comparison in merge
10. Converting 41.685 to binary
11. Pc is incremented while executing ---------- instruction ans:fetch instruction
12. This is gates (NAND)problem It means some gate figure has given with all NAND gate we have write equavalent gate
13. x:validating :Are we producing product right y:verification:Are we producing right right
a)X is wrong statement
b)y is "
c)x and Y "
d)x & y is right statement
14. NFS some queston in NSF. see distibuted operation System book by Tenaun Bamab
15.IP & IPX is implemented in transport layer....... mama all our friends can answer this question .Here i am unable to recall that question. If u a have any doubts on IP & IPX contact HARI because he did his project is B.Tech in that protocols
16. Comparison between hashtable and binary tree
client server is working in asyn mode then how communication will take place
bt client and server.
18. Once context swithing occures then ------------will take place
19. If precondition is failed what u say about postcondition?
Note: Read about preconditon and postcondition
20. Whiling download java applete then web broswer do the folling
a)checking the class structure..
Read about this:
21. Strings in Java
b)variable length string
22. In Internet Transport layer which is not a protocol
23 .Which is not specified in CODD's rules
It is from DBMS Question
24. What is the use of Normalization
Any one can answer
25. Futional dependecy x->y is shows that
a)if x1=x2 then y1=y2
26. One question on IP addsress 243.65.77.8 some thing
Every one can answer
27. If A sends a message to B with encryption then key is
a)A public key
b)B public key
c)A private key
d)B private key
Ans:b (Check it once)
28. In a class only declaration of the function is there but defintion is not there then what is that function
29. What is not necessary condition in dead lock
30. One question from multible inheritance...
31. ICV protocols i don't know about this mama .Till now i didn't heard that protocol mama..just know what is that then u can answer this question
32. One question from catches like write-through protocal etc
33. Catche access time is 100ns ,memory access time is 1000ns and hit ratio is 0.9 then what is average memery access time
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.