HP PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 12 AUG 2008 - AT VIZAG
PAPER : HP PATTERN & INTERVIEW - 12 AUG 2008 - AT VIZAG
There are four rounds :-
1. Written test
3. Tech round
Package is 2.9lakh p.a for B.Tech and M.C.A 3.2lakh p.a for M. Tech
Nearly 350 students attended for written test
1. WRITTEN TEST: (55M) It consists of 6 sections, for each section they gave separate papers. It is handled by Merittrak Consultancies
sec 1: analytical (25M)
sec 2: C programming (10M)
sec 3: general theory questions (5M)
sec 4: DBMS questions (5M)
sec 5: Data communication and networking (5M)
sec 6: Operating systems (5M)
Analytical is very easy consists of data sufficiency and interpretaion type. except DCN remaining are not much tough. oh God, after 3h they anounces results. 86(29 M.C.A's) students are shortlisted in this round.
2. GD: This is very cool. They selected every girl who gone through written. But gents are mostly eliminated.
1. child labour
3. Impact of Western culture on Indians
In this round 44 (18 M.C.A's) are shortlisted
3. TECH: In this round there are two panals. one is eliminating and other is very good. In eliminating panel he simply concentrated on project. He selected only those who done projects and explained well(1selected out of 5). Where as in other panel he mainly asks questions on DBMS (keys, cardinality ratio, ER diagrams, Normalization etc) (4 selected out of 5). In Tech 25 (10 M.C.A's) are shortlisted.
4. HR: In this round only one panal is there and he asks simply about family background, tell about urself, why hp, your economical position like questions. Oh finally at 11:30PM they anounces the final results. They shortlisted 17 (6 M.C.A's) students.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.